Feb MRC meeting

scapes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
our February meeting will be at Gary's house (gflat65) on Feb 28th at 2pm. We look forward to seeing everyone

Eddie Baby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't been to Gary's yet, you really need to make this meeting. Also (hopefully), we'll either have the Frag Swap details nailed down or just one or two remaining questions by then.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a lot of left over frags from the MTRC swap (and other legacy frags that have been in there for a while). The vast majority are $15-25 each (acan lords/echinatas (or subechinata), and one other nasty little guy that will eat any other acan if it gets clse enough), small polyped Favias, acros, stylos, pocillopora, montis, zoas, palys, Cyphastrea (if they color back up-ATL original Cyph, ATL Meteor Shower, SniperSPS Cyphastrea (blue/purple base with green polyps)-got them under a ledge now...), softies, leathers, etc. A little of everything. For people looking for some larger pieces, I'm selling a couple of captive raised colonies out of my SPS display. I've got a nice sized ORA triclor valida colony, softball sized ORA green birdsnest, and a slightly larger than softball sized Pink and green pocillopora. There are a few other things I may decide to part with, too, but they'll be a good bit smaller than the colonies.

Eddie Baby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a refresh - meeting is this Sunday. February 28th at Gary's house at 2PM. You can PM gflat65 or me for directions. Lots of things to discuss - your input is needed. Also, lots of tank space and frags to see. Hope to see you there.

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to make sure everyone remembered the meeting tomorrow at 2:00. We'll hvae some light snacks and soft drinks. BYOB, if you like. I've got tons of frags of lots of things and will frag out of my displays, as well. Couple of clams that need new homes, et al. The more the merrier:).

gnoles

Equipment Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish I could have, but unfortunately John Deere was doing his best to irritate me yesterday and today. The good news, I finally got the lawn tractor up and running, all tires full of air, and the fertilizer and pre-emerg out on the lawn. I'll try to make another meeting down the road, hopefully I won't be draining fuel lines, fixing flats, and covering myself in Basic Slag.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back