Fire sale!!!!!

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fire sale! PICS ADDED

Hey guys,
I had posted this stuff a while ago but I am getting out for sure now. We will be having our first child in a few months and there is just no room in the nursury for a reef! Im gonna through some prices out there but if you feel they are not fair just let me know. If you want it the whole set up, I think $500 is fair considering the live rock would cost you more than that at Bermuda Triangle

Here is some info. Tank is about 2.5 years old.
Standard 55g with homemade stand.
probably around 50-60lbs live rock.
4 bulb T5HO with LED moonlights and separate switches bulbs are about 2mo old. $100
2 korellia #1's $15
1 korellia #3 - $25
Maxi-jet 600 with ECO mod - $20
Aqua-c Remora pro HOB skimmer with Rio pump $75
Emperor 280 biowheel filter. $20

2 large Ocellaris clowns $30 for the pair
Royal Gramma $15
Large AOG zoa colony probably 100 polyp, $75
Large green tip Frogspawn colony 8-10 heads $75
Pink tip Frogspawn colony 3 heads $30
Large Evil mel zoa colony $50
Duncan colony approx 8-9 head with 4-5 babies $75
Kyrptonite candy cane 7 head $40
Green polyp toadstool leather. $20
Grean tree leather $15
Red and green blasto probably 5-7 polyp $50
Green open brain $50
Superman mushrooms on a large rock $40
Blue/purple mushrooms medium rock $40

Thats pretty much what I can think of right now. All of these corals have been in my tank for quite some time and are well established pieces. I have pics if you want them.

DSCN0969_371.jpg

DSCN0977_379.jpg

DSCN0960_362.jpg

DSCN0973_375.jpg

DSCN0961_363.jpg

DSCN0972_374.jpg

DSCN0970_372.jpg

DSCN0964_366.jpg

DSCN0959_361.jpg

DSCN0962_364.jpg

DSCN0966_368.jpg

DSCN0967_369.jpg

DSCN0978_380.jpg

DSCN0963_365.jpg

DSCN0965_367.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
sleeper

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't mind shipping the light if the buyer pays shipping, but I will have to sell off the corals first. I would like to find someone local who could take alot of this livestock off my hands. If I get down to the equipment and no one buys as a package deal, I'll let you know.

OP
OP
sleeper

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Justin, you can call cell at 991-9899. My name is Dave, I'm in east brainard and I also have more Zoanthids than I listed including a colony of eagle eyes and some lunar eclipse if you are interested. You can PM me here or just call. I work most days so evenings or weekends are best. Just leave a voicemail if I don't answer.
Thanks,
Dave

Fishtails

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I'm interested in the green tree leather and the green polyp toadstool. Possibly the clowns as well. I should be home this Saturday and actually stay in East Brainerd. I will only be home for the day though, but if we can set something up I'd definitely like to stop by and check out the livestock. Let me know something. Thanks, Alex

OP
OP
sleeper

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, Have someone coming this weekend to look at the setup as a whole, I'll keep everyone in the order they have requested things if he doesnt take it. It would just be easier to move the whole thing at once and we could get going on making this into a nursery for the new little one.

Fishtails, I will try to get the guy to come on Sat so if he doesn't want it I can call or text you if you will be available.

Fishtails

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, did you ever get the setup sold? I will be headed to Chattanooga today and headed out sometime tomorrow. If the tank is still with you and you're free please give me a call @ 423.308.9238. Thanks, Alex

OP
OP
sleeper

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry Alex, I just got back in town yesterday evening. I have sold my Zoanthids but still have everything else. Do you come into Chattanooga every weekend? I thought I was gonna have this whole thing sold off but I would still like to get this thing shut down. Sorry I missed you again.

OP
OP
sleeper

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know I still have all of this stuff for sale. If my prices are not what you are looking for please make me an offer. I don't want to give it away but any reasonable offer will do. This is a great chance for someone to get some quality stuff cheap!

Captain Nemo

Look Ma, it's Nemo!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a clearer picture of the brain coral?? it looks nice but a litte fuzzy. Also do you still have the eagle eyes?When do you need to have this stuff out by?

OP
OP
sleeper

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Capt nemo, I will try and post a clearer picture of the brain coral when my lights come on in the morning, you are also welcome to stop by and see it if you get up to the east brainard area. I am off work wedsday and Thursday and work nights this weekend so you could stop by if you like during the day. I'll try to get a pic up soon.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sleeper

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<surfer> after I get some more coral sold off I will email the first guy and ask him if he still wants me to ship it. and if not you will be next up for it.
Thanks for your interest.

OP
OP
sleeper

sleeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<surf&turf> Thanks for letting me know so i guess capesurfer will be first in line for the Light fixture when it gets ready.

<nemo> here are a few pictures of the brain that I snapped with my iphone. my camera takes about the same quality photos. It is near the bottom so the glass is a little dirty and its hard to get to it. anyway I hope these help you make up your mind. Just let me know when you decide.

P.S. I know there is some cyano on the sandbed but If I dose my tank with chemiclean it usually closes my corals up for a day or two and I dont want to miss any sales due to closed up corals. Thanks.

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back