First sale of the year! The WWC Blizzard Flash Sale! 1100 corals up to 90% off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the items that will be on sale posted online now? Or will they only be available on the 26th? I'm assuming frags that are currently posted will be marked down?
The sale will have its own corals that will be posted here.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is It Friday Yet GIF by Travis

1706117529987.png

1706117608422.png

scared cartoon network GIF

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Find this coral in the sale!
WWC_Electric_Daisy_Stylo_f23c9495-6c12-4676-8b91-f84fdc8bb5b6.jpg

WWC Electric Daisy Stylocoeniella

This corals its perfect for a beginner that has a more mature tank, at least 6+ months old. They prefer Medium to low Light and medium flow. This is an encrusting coral that will cover your rock and it falls under the SPS category.

Have questions about this or other corals? We will be happy to help.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question on logistics here...

I'm putting together an order as we speak to use up some rewards points... it'll be above the regular threshold for free shipping. Would I also need to purchase a shipping module for any flash sale corals or to qualify for the flash sale raffles?
@WWC

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the items that will be on sale posted online now? Or will they only be available on the 26th? I'm assuming frags that are currently posted will be marked down?
These are just sneak peaks of corals that will be on the sale. They are not posted here until the sale starts.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question on logistics here...

I'm putting together an order as we speak to use up some rewards points... it'll be above the regular threshold for free shipping. Would I also need to purchase a shipping module for any flash sale corals or to qualify for the flash sale raffles?
There is never free shipping on live sales and you cannot use points on sales either. Shipping modules are for sale right now and must be purchased in advance to enter the raffle. Free shipping qualifies on non-flash/livesale orders that are $249 and above, after points and credits are taken into account.

Biokabe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is never free shipping on live sales and you cannot use points on sales either. Shipping modules are for sale right now and must be purchased in advance to enter the raffle. Free shipping qualifies on non-flash/livesale orders that are $249 and above, after points and credits are taken into account.

So if I'm understanding correct:

If I place a $250 order before the sale with free shipping, I wouldn't be able to purchase some corals during the sale and have them added to the pre-existing order, but would have to purchase a separate shipping module specifically for the sale corals.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 15.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 73 47.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 49 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back