• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fish being sold for cheap in LA (shutting down tank)

Item Price
$15-$25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Cantusaurus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Pickup in Redondo Beach*

Hello anyone interested. I am taking down my tank and won’t be able to set it back up for a while. A lot of my livestock cannot be transferred over to my friends frag tank, or they just wouldn’t be very happy in that type of tank compared to in the tank of a dedicated hobbyist.

These fish are technically being sold. But I am selling them for pretty cheap especially considering they are very healthy and all eat prepared foods. I am more so looking for people that will give these guys the care they need and will appreciate them as much as I do.

Also note that they most likely will be ready to be taken after Christmas time (I will give a more accurate time window closer to then). I say this since I most likely would not be able to catch most of them when my tank is still fully stocked with rock corals.

Fish I’m selling:
$20: Pair of chalk bass
$20: Pair of zebra barred dart fish
$15: Geometric Pygmy hawkfish
$15: Longnose hawkfish
$25: ORA captive bred yellow watchman goby with candy cane pistol shrimp

TangerineSpeedo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kudos to you for trying to get a jump on finding a home. It might be difficult for someone to commit now because who knows what status their tank will be in a couple months. If people do commit, have a a list of seconds and thirds because of this very same reason. I feel you want your fish to go to good homes, and if your serious about that I might add a caveat that the tanks must be at least a year old and have a build thread on here or photos of their new home.
That being said, when the time comes let me know. I could probably help you out on some if not all.

jacoreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello anyone interested. I am taking down my tank and won’t be able to set it back up for a while. A lot of my livestock cannot be transferred over to my friends frag tank, or they just wouldn’t be very happy in that type of tank compared to in the tank of a dedicated hobbyist.

These fish are technically being sold. But I am selling them for pretty cheap especially considering they are very healthy and all eat prepared foods. I am more so looking for people that will give these guys the care they need and will appreciate them as much as I do.

Also note that they most likely will be ready to be taken after Christmas time (I will give a more accurate time window closer to then). I say this since I most likely would not be able to catch most of them when my tank is still fully stocked with rock corals.

Fish I’m selling:

Fish I’m selling:
Hello, i can take them all if they are still available. I have a 60 gallon aquarium. Let me know.

duckman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If watchman golby and shrimp still available, would be interested in picking up after u are able to catch it