• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fish&Corals- Horrible Experience

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

sweat044

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased $150 of zoas from this guy, listed below.

ms
pac mans ... gumbys .. red wines .. angry birds .. peach passions .. grape
apes .. that's it ..

On August 27, 2013 I waited home in the morning for the package. Nothing came, my stepson then came over to wait and nothing came. I checked the tracking number and it said that it was delivered at 9:34 a.m., I was home until 10 that morning. I had nothing. I contacted FedEx right away and they said the shipper would have to file a claim. This is when the shipper got very defensive and started making acqusations. FedEx stuck with there story and basically the shipper said nothing he could do. But if I wanted to he would send me a new pack for the same price. I said no. I heard nothing from the seller during this time. Then on October 8th a gentlemen came to my house and told me that he found a box when he got back from vacation and FedEx told him it belonged to my address so he came over to tell me. I contacted FedEx and they said the shipper could file a claim. I contacted the shipper to do this and all I got back were emails saying m wonder what we ot you can do now about it. I have contacted him for the last week and nothing. This person also changed his screen name on Reef2Reef. The email will come from h2osurf921. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON!

Am I in the wrong?

VNghost

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like its fedex fault and seller could do more to help you. Not sure there's much fedex will do for u anyways.

Greenstreet.1

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had this same problem before the seller filed a claim with fed ex. Fed ex came to my home took the dead corals the seller refunded my money and fed ex paid him back. All the seller had to do was call in and file a claim. Seller should be blasted for his or her actions. No respect for customers or the hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back