• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FOR SALE: 26 gallon acrylic hex tank and custom stand. $50

HotManwich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's your chance for getting a tank and custom stand for cheap. Located in Laramie, Wyoming only about an hours drive north from Fort Collins Colorado.

I'll try and describe the tank and stand to the best of my abilities:
Tank was treated well and was only used for about 9 months. There is a bit of coralline algae on the back that can be easily scraped off with an old credit card. Very minor scratching, just from general use as an acrylic tank but polishes right up with like 20 minutes worth of work. There are two custom glass lids to cover the main part of the tank and the back sump area.

Stand is a cherry-ish color, stained and sealed. The stand has a rustic and aged look, but that is literally just the stain. You can sand and restain it whatever color you want easily. fits the tank perfectly. Inside is a two shelf storage system that can easily fit an absolute ton of supplies, with the lower shelf alone the height of a five gallon bucket. There are holes in the back to run cords through, and you can put a power strip inside for better cable management and to hide everything.
New outflow pump in the tank, and the back has three compartments, one with shelves for filter media in it. (I used the left most chamber for growing chaeto, and managed to get a basketball sized amount to fill that pocket.)

I absolutely cannot ship, please don't ask me to lol. This thing is huge and shipping alone is probably more than the cost of a new tank. This is a cheap tank for people on a budget or just wanting to get started in the hobby.

Here are photos of the tank and stand with livestock in it. It is currently empty, all the livestock has been sold.
The first photo makes the stand look crooked. It's not. I am, and apparently can't hold a phone camera straight, despite having been trained as a photography apprentice ;Woot

LAimucQ.jpg

aLQhysH.jpg

Image of the back chambers:
qM11c56.jpg

The inside of the stand:
jiBDcDn.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.0%
Back