• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale- New In box Red Sea Reefer Deluxe XL 300 G2+ system and stand (Black)- Toledo area

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

swampcruiser

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I received this new a month ago from Red Sea and have been back and forth about keeping it. We have a move in the near future and I've decided to sell this rather than risk keeping it through a move. This is a brand new - never out of the box in my garage, Reefer Deluxe 300 XL G2+ with reef led lights (2) and the new ATO system. We opened the box to inspect the glass and the cabinet for shipping damage. It is perfect!
This is a beautiful tank system. I will also through in an Adaptive Reef mini board. This all goes for about $3200 retail. I will sell it as a package for local pick up for $2175 - I am in SE Michigan near Toledo south of Ann Arbor. Message me with a # and I can text more pictures and possibly meet or deliver it with my truck and son's help lol.

I also have a few other items that could be added or negotiated - Tunze Turbelle stream 6105 (2), Tunze DOC 9415 skimmer, and an Atlantik Orphek light all in boxes.
tempImageNDhNu5.png
tempImage0htB3X.png
tempImagemSaB2E.png

G2+ Features
  • Includes a 3-in-1 ReefATO+ auto top-off system with temperature monitor and external leak detector
  • ReefLED 90 lights & mounting arm(s) included with all REEFER Deluxe models
  • Rimless ultra-clear, beveled-edge glass with increased thickness
  • Extra-fortified plywood marine-spec laminated cabinets (with additional aluminum “floating tank” supports on REEFER 625 G2+ models and bigger)
  • Dual side-facing return pump outlets for better water distribution (On REEFER 350 G2+ models and bigger)
  • Large central overflow box to hide piping, with a large surface skimmer with removable weir comb for easy cleaning
  • Silent downflow system with enlarged rectangular inlet to reduce turbulence
  • Assembly-ready piping now with extra bulkhead connectors in both Metric and USA sizes for customized setups
  • New and improved high-precision valve on the downflow pipe for easier flow regulation and near-silent operation
  • Professional REEF-SPEC sump, including:
    • Mechanical filtration media compartment complete with micron filters and filter cups
    • Adjustable height skimmer chamber
    • Bubble trap

Last edited:
OP
OP
swampcruiser

swampcruiser

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, sorry, they have kinda confused things with their naming but this one has the sump, lights, ato system and is rollermat ready, but doesnt include it.

OP
OP
swampcruiser

swampcruiser

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had some questions- happy to haul it and meet somewhere to assist on long trips as long as the buyer is sure on it and we agree on price. I am flexible- make me an offer!:)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%

Back