• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

For Sale: Zoanthids and whatnot.....#2

lazyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the 2nd thread that I have posted with corals for sale, you can combine anything from either thread in one order to take advantage of my half price shipping on 200.00 dollars worth of corals or FREE shipping on 300.00 dollars worth.

Number 10 on my list is SOLD a delightful bi-color frag of bright orange morphs with a few polyps of "Bam Bam Orange". This frag comes from the rock seen in the first picture of my 1st thread, its shown with the "Green Egg n Ham" mini colonies. There's over 15 polyps and I'm asking 45.00 40.00 dollars for it......

brightorangeRpeg.jpg

Next is a nice sized frag of bright "Kedds Reds", SOLD none of these photos have been messed with folks, under 14K metal halide bulbs you can rest assured that what you see is what you'll get! With over 35 polyps surely this could be considered a mini colony, heck you could cut it in half and get back most if not all of the 60.00 55.00 dollars I'm asking for it in no time.........

keddsredRpeg.jpg

While we're on the subject of red, watcha think about these "Japanese Deep Water" zoanthids. SOLD Hard to believe but these morphed into the brighter sunshine orange colors from the deep red shown in a second picture which I wasn't able to add due to limits in posts. It was taken under T5 lighting and I'm happy to send it to someone if they want. Its an earlier picture of this exact frag which has grown considerably into the 35+ polyp mini colony that I'm asking 45.00 40.00 dollars for. These aren't Eagle Eyes folks.....

japdeepwaterred.jpg

Speaking of far east zoanthids, here's a beautiful color combination that I have seen some folks call "Lakers". These colorful "Japanese Deep Waters" sparkle a bright yellow under actinic lighting, really pretty zoos that always get their fair share of attention. With approximately 25+ polyps and a 35.00 30.00 dollar price tag I hope you can find a spot in your garden to enjoy them too!......(I have a second picture I can send of an earlier photo of possibly the same frag, if not its a similar frag which I believe is swimming around here somewhere)

japanesedeepwatergreen.jpg

Here's some vibrant zoos that give meaning to the term eye candy! SOLD Beautiful examples that I purchased tagged with the name "SafeCrackers", with over 20+ polyps and a 60.00 55.00 dollar price tag, they seem to be worthy of safe keeping.....

safecrackerRpeg.jpg

Next up is a pretty frag that I call "Pink Passions" SOLD but I've seen similar zoas with several different monikers. No matter as they definitely grow big and fat with all kinds of eye appeal. This 25+ polyp frag has a 30.00 25.00 dollar price tag, and guys it will make a great gift for that wonderful lady in your life who lets you buy all these nice corals to begin with......

pinkpassions2Rpeg.jpg

Number 16 on the list is SOLD a highly flourescent morph similar to a Radioactive Dragon Eye, I purchased a couple of frags from a reefer in central Illinois and these babies grow fast and really light up a garden. And at 25.00 dollars for a big ol' plug of 35+ polyps you're gonna get alot of bang for your buck!.....

greenmorphRpeg.jpg

I have a vibrant frag/rock of what I've been calling "Spartan's Pride" but some others have referred to it as Candy Apples - no matter the name this 15+ polyp example packs alot of eye appeal into its 60.00 55.00 dollar price tag......

spartanspride.jpg

Next is a pretty Blasto Merletti with approximately 20 heads, SOLD there are two one of these available at 30.00 25.00 dollars per. They are very flourescent under actinics and you can target feed these finely ground meaty foods which really helps stimulate their growth.....

blastomerlettiRpeg.jpg

Here is a quarter sized frag of "Superman" Montipora which grows like crazy in my tank. I have it placed fairly high up on my rocks and seem to get really good coloration. At 40.00 dollars I think you'll find it will grow in your tank really good too!.....

supermanmontiPreg.jpg

I've got a couple frags of "Purple Haze" encrusting Montipora that you might like. You have to play with its placement a bit to find its best coloration depending on the lights being used. At 20.00 dollars each they grow pretty quick under the right conditions, and who doesn't love purple.....

purplehazemontiRpeg.jpg

And rounding out the 2nd thread offerings is a couple of frags of "Red Hot Chili Pepper" Montipora. This is a representative photo, the actual frags are slightly smaller at around 1-1.5" in diameter and were cut about two weeks ago. I can get a photo of actual frag if necessary. At 30.00 dollars this is another fast grower that really stands out in a crowd.....

chilipeppermonti.jpg

Here's a couple smaller frags of zoanthids for 15.00 dollars which might help get you to that 200/300 mark for a shipping discount. I've got a few of these which include "Devil's Armor" and a pretty "Turquoise Palythoa". There's several mini rocks of mushrooms for 20.00 dollars each - including mixed examples with "Superman" colors, bright red, purple, flourescent hairy green, and some awfully pretty Rhodactis with purple and yellow tips..... (there's others not photographed, but you get the jist I hope)

devilsarmorRpeg.jpg

turquoisepalysRpeg.jpg

mushrooms.jpg

Not shown but available are 2" multi branch frags of an unknown tri color Acro, 1" frags of Garf Bonsai, 1" frags of a dark red Millepora, 3"+ fingers of a green Acro, (probably Slimer) 2-3" frags of Idaho Grape and a bright orange plating Montipora, and a couple of 3/4" frags of War Coral. I also have some pretty purple Yumas and some other items that I'll be offering soon. If interested I could get some pics. (I'm gonna go strictly SPS in my 120)

Last edited:

Steve Hwang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, don't have money to spend right now. BUT I love your sale thread. Its very nicey written haha

OP
OP
lazyreefer

lazyreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could of ~ should of ~ been one thread if I had made a collage of pictures or some other way of getting around the 15 picture limit per thread here on R2R.

Live and learn I guess.....

mlove

Reefing Peasant
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for an awesome looking "Red Hot Chili Pepper" Monti!!! Good luck with the sale!

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 25 52.1%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.1%
Back