• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Pack for Sale!! 2 Aussie Acans, Superman Monti, Baby Blue Chalice

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have some stuff to get rid of to make more room for my Acan collection so i'm putting together this frag pack. It includes a frag of my Pink Eye Aussie Acan, 1 frag of my Toxic Mint Aussie Acan, 1 Superman Montipora Danae, 1 Blueberry Enchino. Check below for pics. Price is $250 Shipped.

Pink Eye Aussie Acan. This piece is Hot Pink!! It has 3 poylps on it and 4 or 5 babies on it.
61u4r2x.jpg

Here is the actual frag you will get.
68aopq0.jpg

Toxic Mint Aussie Acan. This piece has 3 poylps on it. The pic is from the mother.
4uudxj7.jpg

Blueberry Enchino. This Chalice is Baby Blue with Green Eyes. Very cool piece. Pic is actual frag you will be getting. It's about 1 1/2"-2".
5yvdc1z.jpg

Superman Montipora Danae. Here is the actual frag you will be getting. Well you should now what this is by now. It's about 3/4". Check out the pic.
4yzk6j8.jpg

Last edited:

sr71

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ummm looks like the same price from the first post, do correct me if i am wrong

OP
OP
Hypertek99

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i have someone interested in the superman and the chalice. Anyone interested in the Aussie Acan Lords??? as i might just break up the package.

One More And I’m Out. Is Failure An Option?

• Yes

Votes: 34 14.9%
  • No

Votes: 169 74.1%
  • Unsure

Votes: 25 11.0%
Back