• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Tank Breakdown (Tunze ATO, AI Prime HD)

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Decided to break down the frag tank. I would prefer to do porch pickup/dropoff due to the current climate, but shipping is available on some equipment, see below. Local porch pickup/dropoff in Plano/Frisco Area.

Complete Setup - $250 obo/trade.
20 Long Aqueon Tank - Holds water. The back of the tank is painted black and the bottom is in white. Comes with custom screen top and black eggcrate for customized equipment placement. Ill get some pics once it finishes soaking and I clean it up.
Black Eggcrate Rack
Tunze 5017 ATO
AI Prime HD (White) w/ Flex Mount - Originally purchased in at the start of 2018. Ran several different light schedules but never ran anything past 100%
Jebao PP4 - Purchased in 2017 still works like a champ
Hydor Nano - Purchased earlier this year still works like a champ.
100w Heater

The ATO and the Prime HD will be made available for part out/shipping if no interest in the whole set. I will let you know when I am ready for part out.

All Prices include shipping (Lower 48 only).

Tunze 5017 ATO - $100
AI Prime HD (White) w/Flex Mount - $120
or
Both Shipped $200.

Tunze 5017
TunzeBox.jpg
TunzeSensors.jpg

AI Prime HD (White) w/ Flex Mount
WhiteAIPrimeHDwMount.jpg
WhiteAIPrimeHDSerial.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back