FRAGHOUSE CORALS WYSIWYG UPDATE UP TO 70% OFF ALL WEEKEND

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aftersale .png

WYSIWYG UPDATE UP TO 70% OFF ALL WEEKEND
NEED TO CLEAR EM OUT TO MAKE ROOM
1f642.png

CLICK THE LINK BELOW

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hrrrm now you got me thinking. Was just about to make a large SPS order with another vendor tomorrow, but maybe it time to finally give you a try. Created dilemna for me!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hrrrm now you got me thinking. Was just about to make a large SPS order with another vendor tomorrow, but maybe it time to finally give you a try. Created dilemna for me!
You’ve never bought from me before??? Brooooo :) well might be a good time lol need to clear room for the next sale and the 100 colonies I bought last night lol the farm is packed too tight so frags are priced to sell. Happy Reefing brothaman

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’ve never bought from me before??? Brooooo :) well might be a good time lol need to clear room for the next sale and the 100 colonies I bought last night lol the farm is packed too tight so frags are priced to sell. Happy Reefing brothaman

Definetely going to take a look. Been interested in the past on some livesale stuff i saw, but I just dont do live sales.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definetely going to take a look. Been interested in the past on some livesale stuff i saw, but I just dont do live sales.
You should try our next live sale, it’s a lot different than others. I post FAST so you don’t have to fight for frags lol

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should try our next live sale, it’s a lot different than others. I post FAST so you don’t have to fight for frags lol
Brandon, when is your next live sale? I am on the backend of fighting Dino's and I am starting to plan the next move, adding corals.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
November the 7th…. Sorry your having issues brother!!!! Hopefully it’s OVER!!!
I am dealing with Algae issues now, but the Dino's seem to be gone. You had some fire on your last sale, I couldn't believe some of the pieces that were left afterward. I kept having to restrain myself because of the pieces...LOL!!!

You definitely upgraded your coral catalog this year, great job!!!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am dealing with Algae issues now, but the Dino's seem to be gone. You had some fire on your last sale, I couldn't believe some of the pieces that were left afterward. I kept having to restrain myself because of the pieces...LOL!!!

You definitely upgraded your coral catalog this year, great job!!!
I totally agree lol people be crazy these days… have to give em away pretty much for people to buy… just wait till next year lol my catalog keeps expanding… going to probably expand into other corals I think at this point… I’m about full on SPS… my next update in January should top most.. also need to up my picture game… I know my corals put most in check judging from head to head coral shows but don’t want the pics to be fake like some of the top guys but I definitely need to get them on point! Thanks you my brother

Last edited:
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i fully support you expanding brandon... but you MUST keep the SPS game a priority... NO ONE matches your SPS... the size, the color, the price... and then the customer service... you are the best!
Thank you my brother!!!! I try lol sometimes I get off my game especially customer service but selling corals is a non stop job, no days off, tough to take any vacations in fear of loosing the farm while I’m gone….. sometimes it wears on me but I do love it and I LOVE SPS so that will for sure be my priority I just think about dabbling into some other stuff sometimes because the SPS market is so thin, only the hard core best of the best Reefers keep SPS. Also SPS are so tricky and finicky, it would be nice to have some corals I can slack on a bit and they don’t die lol I appreciate the kind words…. Keeps me motivated :)

Uriken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I gave Fraghouse Corals a try with a small order of 3 frags. All's I can say to anyone looking for nice stuff that is fair priced = try them out!!! I was pleased. And not to mention they even threw in an extra one. Thankyou by the way!!...The corals were nice and the packaging was done with care. I could tell they spent a couple minutes packing them. I will be a returning customer. I'm glad I joined Reef2Reef that allowed me to find this gem.

rlman41299

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never bought anything from this vendor before and just so happened that I saw their posting and thought might give them a try. I have bought many things from other vendors and so far not that much impressed with most of them with a few exceptions like Adam of @Battlecorals and a few more.
Boy I am glad I did. My order of 14 frags came in with a few freebies. Freebies are not the ugly ones but same or even cost more than some of the frags in my box. I am even surprised of the sizes of the frags!!!!!!
Thanks again @FraghouseCorals I will be a repeat customer for sure!!!!
I do have one suggestion tho. I know it will take a few more seconds to do it but if you guys can secure the frags unto the cups with a rubber band or something so they don't pop off and bounce around inside the bags would be great. Glad the frags are all healthy cause if not some would be DOA for sure (based on past experience from other vendors).

Last edited:

shawnriv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never made an online coral purchase before and thought about trying @FraghouseCorals. I was going through the checkout process and wow, shipping is quite expensive compared to others - $50. I can understand $30, but $50 puts a heck of a dent in the total cost I'm looking to spend. :(

mdb_talon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never made an online coral purchase before and thought about trying @FraghouseCorals. I was going through the checkout process and wow, shipping is quite expensive compared to others - $50. I can understand $30, but $50 puts a heck of a dent in the total cost I'm looking to spend. :(

Just make sure to take into account the cost of the corals also. I mean between packing and the shipping charges I assume these vendors cost is almost always $50 or more. If vendor A has much better prices than vendor B but higher shipping charges it probably still worth going with vendor A. I usually try to not order online unless I am ready to spend enough to qualify for the "free" shipping. If you buy enough most vendors are willing to eat the shipping costs themselves(ie it is included in the price of coral)

shawnriv

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just make sure to take into account the cost of the corals also. I mean between packing and the shipping charges I assume these vendors cost is almost always $50 or more. If vendor A has much better prices than vendor B but higher shipping charges it probably still worth going with vendor A. I usually try to not order online unless I am ready to spend enough to qualify for the "free" shipping. If you buy enough most vendors are willing to eat the shipping costs themselves(ie it is included in the price of coral)
I agree and didn't think of that. I have a newer tank so I'm not ready to go ahead and spend $300 in order to get free shipping, unfortunately. I actually just spoke to Brandon (I hope I'm spelling his name correctly) and he was terrific.

Uriken

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon is honest and is about the customer being happy. How it should be but is hard to find these days. He's worth ordering from. I know shipping cost is high with any coral dealer but when I received my frags from him I could tell right away the guy spent time putting it all together with extra packing materials to make sure they arrived as best as possible.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 99 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

• I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back