Fragstock Wisconsin Coral Frag Swap 2012

barbianj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Untitled.jpg

We are pleased to announce that Fragstock Wisconsin Coral Frag Swap will be taking place on Saturday September 8th from 11am-3pm
Location of the event is 737 Tower Drive in Fredonia, Wisconsin.
Admission is free for attendees.

Fragstock Wisconsin Coral Frag Swap is a not for profit event with the net proceeds going back to the attendees the day of the event in the form of door prizes.
There will also be a vendors gift certificate raffle where attendees can win a certificate redeemable at one of the vendors tables.
The event is geared for both beginner and advanced hobbyists alike with a focus on education and promoting the hobby.
The experienced vendors at over 25 tables are knowledgeable in the care of the corals they offer and can assist you with any questions you may have about them or your aquarium.
The venue itself is well lit, clean, insulated and heated. There is also plenty of paved parking.

While it may be a first year event Fragstock Wisconsin is already shaping up to become a premier event for southeastern Wisconsin.
There are a limited amount of vendor tables for the event and are available on a first come first served basis.
If you would like to become a vendor and would like more information please click Vendor-Information

Here is a running list of the vendors signed up for the swap:
Best Fish
Booyahs Clowns
Coral Compulsion
DIRKS
Eye Candy Coral
Fish Doctor
Jim's Reef
Limpits Reef
New Life Aquatics
Reef Aquatics
Reef Deep Aquatics
Saltwater Connections
Tankenvy
and several hobbyist vendors

For more information please visit our website at http://www.fragstockwi.com

Looking forward to seeing you at the swap,
Ron Ruesch and Jerry Barbian
Fragstock Wisconsin organizers

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 187 71.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 19 7.3%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 49 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.7%
Back