• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frankenstein Bounce, Powerball Bounce for sale! Local only

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

DiamondReef128

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Best offers. Take all 3 for 600 - voided offer.

1 size of a half dollar - sold
1 slightly larger than quarter - sold

Frankenstein Bounce 2 inches - 275

Local only. 06610

IMG_5688.jpeg
IMG_5687.jpeg

Last edited:

Colemansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I messaged seller offering to buy the Frankenstein bounce mushroom if he shipped he responded with a telephone number we then discussed I sent him 320 bucks. Coral arrived packaged with a heat pack with temps in the upper 50s in my area water was warm to the touch and completely brown and reeked not sure if the coral was even in there at this point or not because there was not a single remnant. Never seen a mushroom dissolve into nothing in less than 24hrs. I reached out to him to let him know and he has not responded I made a dispute through PayPal but not sure what that will do for me. Attatched is the video of me opening the container it was shipped in.i wish i would have videod me opening the package but this is a first for me. Really im super disappointed because this was a dream coral for me and i saved up for weeks to buy one. If any thing changes and he responds I will delete this or edit it.

Attachments

• IMG_9891.mov
    74.3 MB
  • IMG_9890.jpeg
    IMG_9890.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 61

Weevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have shipped many high-end shrooms in cold weather with a heat pack and come in a day late with them still looking great. Seller should take care of this unless a shipped delay had happened and was DOA
Minus shipping cost of course

Colemansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have shipped many high-end shrooms in cold weather with a heat pack and come in a day late with them still looking great. Seller should take care of this unless a shipped delay had happened and was DOA
Minus shipping cost of course
No delay it showed up on time and I reached out to him with videos within 1hr of delivery time it sat on my porch for maybe 20 minutes. Have everything to prove this. Still no response. And when we were negotiating the deal he was very responsive. I escalated the issue to PayPal so hopefully that will help.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back