FREE CORAL!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we are bringing back our monthly frag giveaway. There are no strings attached, and the winner will receive free local delivery or shipping within the continental US. The only requirement is that you must be a member of the Epic Aquaculture FB Group. Just click on this link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2379726402280636 - , join the group, if you haven't already, then comment on the contest thread. For extra entries, invite your friends in the hobby to join the group, and tag them in your comment.. For each one that joins you will get an additional entry to the drawing. We will draw the winner on June 1st at 6pm AZ time. Please do not comment on this thread as that will not count for entry. This months frag is WWC Pink Panther. Here is a WYSIWYG pic of the prize.
May Giveaway-05133.jpg

robreefer91

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we are bringing back our monthly frag giveaway. There are no strings attached, and the winner will receive free local delivery or shipping within the continental US. The only requirement is that you must be a member of the Epic Aquaculture FB Group. Just click on this link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/2379726402280636 - , join the group, if you haven't already, then comment on the contest thread. For extra entries, invite your friends in the hobby to join the group, and tag them in your comment.. For each one that joins you will get an additional entry to the drawing. We will draw the winner on June 1st at 6pm AZ time. Please do not comment on this thread as that will not count for entry. This months frag is WWC Pink Panther. Here is a WYSIWYG pic of the prize.
May Giveaway-05133.jpg

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 14.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 95 47.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 65 32.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.5%
Back