Free shipping on $99 orders!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Reef2Reef,

For 1 week only, place a order of $99 or more and receive free shipping!. Just enter the code freeship99 during checkout. This deal is for coral and invert purchases only and ends Monday morning July 30th. And to sweeten the pot, we have a ton of coral on sale right now. Here are a few examples...

An incredible door busting deal...
80% off our Midnight Sun zoanthids ;Woot;Woot;Woot This deal and the free shipping offer ends Monday morning so if you have ben on the fence, now is the time to act!

midnightsuns-627x627.jpg

Also CR's Electric Myagi Torts now 29% off at just $59.99
electricmyagi14.jpg

Ultra Rock Flower anemones now just $44.99!
ultrarockflowers1.jpg

Jedi Mind Tricks now 54% off at just $29.99
jedimindtrick22.jpg

CR's Ultra Frilly Mushrooms. These have been growing out and unavailable for a long time but are now available and on sale!!!
ultrafrilly-627x627.jpg

ultrafrillyclose-627x627.jpg

And many others gems on sale. Take a look at our complete line up here and don't forget that any order over $99 will receive free shipping. Just use the coupon "freeship99" during checkout!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey @Cultivated Reef is the sale pictures wysiwyg. I didn’t see a description on the check out side.
Hi Travis,
No they are not wysiwyg. If you look at the product description on the website it will give you the frag size details etc. The red devil people eaters for example are 2 polyp frags if I remember correctly.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We should have some ready to go in about 3 weeks. Yes they are really that blue especially when they get 3-4 inches tall :)

well dang now I have to get one! haha still enjoying the the LPS I got from you on on of the 1st sales. can I pre order now and get the shipping?

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
well dang now I have to get one! haha still enjoying the the LPS I got from you on on of the 1st sales. can I pre order now and get the shipping?
Yeah we can do that for you. Probably the easiest way to do this would be for you to purchase a sacrificial $35 coral that we can then sub out for the blue tree. Here is one option http://cultivatedreef.com/product/item-47/
Then in the checkout notes remind me that we are going to swap it for the blue tree once it’s ready. I’ll send you a follow up email after I receive your order as well, to firm everything up.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah we can do that for you. Probably the easiest way to do this would be for you to purchase a sacrificial $35 coral that we can then sub out for the blue tree. Here is one option http://cultivatedreef.com/product/item-47/
Then in the checkout notes remind me that we are going to swap it for the blue tree once it’s ready. I’ll send you a follow up email after I receive your order as well, to firm everything up.

well shoot now I want that one too! haha i'll send you guys an email.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We have decided to extend the free shipping offer for one more week. Along with that we will continue to offer some awesome door buster deals. The latest current door buster is a 75% off ricordia.

Just $5 for our Teal Rics!!! Hurry this door buster ends Tuesday morning!
tealric2.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 66 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back