Friends and Enemies of Sponsors Please Read

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
R2R has always had the family friendly and flame free stance as a community and that has not changed. This not only goes for member to member but also for sponsor to sponsor and member to sponsor.

We are going to really crack down on people that are friends with certain sponsors that deliberately post hateful and rude postings towards and about other sponsors. Masked post will also be deciphered and yes we know a lot of stuff that goes on behind the scenes in this hobby. Yes the DRAMA!

From now on keep the drama off the R2R boards or in some cases we will have to ask you to discontinue your use of our community.

Also I expect our sponsors to be very professional in their dealings with members but also with one another.

If you have problems with one another man up and work it out via PM or emails. Don't be like little girls causing trouble in the neighborhood because you might just make Mr. Rogers angry.

Thank you.

emerald525

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree you guys do a great job of keeping the drama threads off and making this site family friendly. The moderators you have here are pretty fast acting and are reasonable. They don't ban first and ask questions later like other sites. I also like the way you have the negative feedback set up where only the 2 people involved can chime in and then it is closed. We followed that example and use the same rules for the local site.

I do think there is room and value for negative feedback if done carefully. I think we need to all look out for each other in this hobby as there are sadly unscrupulous people in the world both sponsors and buyers and I have learned a great deal from their posts such as the paypal scams, photoshopping, etc. I agree that handling things privately first is the best way to go.

I have had far more positive experiences on this site with members and vendors which speaks for the quality of this site and members. However, I have also had a few negative interactions that I was able to resolve through pms.

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Kim for your observation.

spscrazy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey rev from all the women in the world I beg you to use the word children instead of girls cause little boys can be just as bad :)

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey rev from all the women in the world I beg you to use the word children instead of girls cause little boys can be just as bad :)

I was going to use the term boys but that would have been WAY to harsh! :D

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

bahahaaaaah... so true!

-Terry

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Terry get back to the kitchen!!

HAHAHA! I hope my wife doesn't read this. Totally kidding of course. :D

Bluejawtrigger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool. I have left other forums from just reading and seeing BS like that. My hats off to you. This hobby is supposed to be fun. We are here to help each other out.

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Terry get back to the kitchen!!

HAHAHA! I hope my wife doesn't read this. Totally kidding of course. :D

Rev seems to have vanished, after that last comment. We can only assume that he is now in hiding, possibly even in the Witness Protection Program!

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
p....l....e....ase..........sen........d................po........lice...............

returnofsid

Moderator Extrodinaire
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
p....l....e....ase..........sen........d................po........lice...............

Tang-Police.jpg

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev seems to have vanished, after that last comment. We can only assume that he is now in hiding, possibly even in the Witness Protection Program!

:snicker::snicker::snicker:

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Connie you making fun of me??? :D

feh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last thing I want to see is drama. :squigglemouth: I'm guessing you're referring to the flaming I saw earlier today about certain sponsors in that thread about fads?

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back