• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 187 Gallon Custom LeeMar Tank "Piece Out"

gofor100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

It pains me to do this, but I'm temporarily getting out of the hobby due to some life circumstances. I live in Mission Viejo and prefer not to ship anything and text is the easiest way to get a hold of me or ask questions (949-326-3813).

Everything below was in use for about 2 1/2 to 3 years (unless otherwise stated), and was built custom for this tank. All livestock was already sold, and the equipment was rinsed/soaked thoroughly with vinegar and then freshwater before being stored.

Custom Tank:
> Dimensions: 60"L X 30"W X 24"T
> Manufacturer: Leemar
> Material: 3-sided Starfire glass/black background
> Other Notes: this tank is in great shape; only used for approximately 2-2 1/2 years and no noticeable scratches.

Custom Stand:
> Dimensions: 61"L X 31"W X 36"T; built specifically for tank described
> Material: Steel powdercoated black with stained walnut wood panel attached via pre-drilled stainless steel screws
> Other Notes: Access is available from all sides (the doors are attached via magnets and can be completely removed for easy access or ventilation)

Canopy:
> Dimensions: Custom build to fit the tank described; has a beam over the center where a number of different lighting options can be attached or hung from
> Material: Aluminum powdercoated black with matching stained walnut wood panel
> Other Notes: Access is available from all sides (the doors are attached via magnets and can be completely removed for easy access or ventilation)

Tank/Stand/Canopy Price: $1,400

Custom Sump: $200
> Custom made Advanced Acrylics Sump (43"L X 24"W X 18"T)
> Other Notes: the details of this are in my build thread (posted below), but this is a great sump with four zones: Zone 1: Feed from DT/Zone 2: Equipment such as Skimmer/Zone 3: Bio-filtration (I placed some LR in here)/Zone 4: Return pumps

***Will do Tank/Stand/Canopy AND Sump for $1,500

Other Equipment:
> LiterMeter III dosing system (with extra dosing pump): $100
> 2 X Tunze6085: $50 for BOTH (these run but might need new propellers soon as sometimes they will sometimes get stuck)
> 4X250W LumenMax Elite DE MH Reflectors (comes with the Lumatek Ballasts for each light): $50 each, or $150 for all 4
> 1XSunlight Supply 48-inch (4X54W) Tek Light- used to supplement MH lights and for dawn/dusk effects: $150
> 2 X Titanium Heaters (thermostat controlled by separate controller): $10 each
> 2 X BRS Media Reactors (used for Carbon and GFO)- Deluxe size: $40 each
> Aquamaxx ConeS CO-3 Skimmer (rated for up to 270-450 gallons): was only in use for less than 1 year. $250
> 60 Gallon Drilled Tank with stand: used this as my QT. Stand needs a little TLC, but it works. FREE

All prices are OBO...

I have some other items (e.g., smaller tunze powerheads, heaters, extra sump etc.) that I'll throw in cheap for anyone that is interested.

Thanks,

Chad

TNT32D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi if you reconsider shipping I’m interested in the meterliter III. Thank you

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back