• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: 3 Kessil A160WE lights w/ gooseneck mounts + accessories

Daniel Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Package Deal- $420 (shipping included within continental US)
  • Three (3) used Kessil A160WE Tuna Blue lights. Approximately 3 to 4 years old. Ran approximately 8 to 10 hours each day at less than 50% intensity
  • Three (3) used Kessil A series gooseneck mounts (also include the mounting brackets that can be used to connect to Kessil A360 or the Kessil H380 grow lights)
  • Three (3) used A series gooseneck 90 degree adapters (the Kessil 90 degree Gooseneck adapter lets you mount your Kessil LED light perpendicular to the Kessil Gooseneck and helps provide a few extra inches of distance out of your gooseneck).
  • One (1) used Kessil unit link cable (6 ft) (to connect to other Kessil lights or for connecting to the Kessil spectral controller). Controller not included
As a bonus, I am also including two (2) additional cables that can be used as unit link cables for the Kessil lights. These cables are Kinps Audio Auxiliary Stereo Audio Cables, 3.5 mm male to male (10 ft length each). I used these cables as unit link cables to connect multiple Kessil lights together. While these worked for me, these two cables are not the standard link cables sold by Kessil. Thus, I can not guarantee that these will perform in the same manner as the Kessil link cables. Therefore, I make no express warranty on these two cables' effectiveness and am providing them merely as a courtesy bonus.

I am selling these lights and goosenecks simply because I have upgraded to other lights and now have a canopy.

Sell of individual units are not being offered at this time. Gooseneck mounts and 90 degree adapters will not be parted out / sold separate from the lighting units at this time. If I can not sell the whole package, I may part out individually at a later day. Please PM if you are interested.

Kessil A160 #1.jpg

kESSIL a160 #2.jpg

Kessil A160 #3.jpg

Lights with power supplies.jpg

Gooseneck mounts with 90 degree adapters.jpg

Link cables.jpg

OP
OP
Daniel Waters

Daniel Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not parting out each one separately at this time. If that changes, I will update this thread. I'm trying to offer what I feel is a good discount for the package so I can avoid 3 separate transactions.

obct537

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to keep an eye on this, unfortunately I only need one....If you decide to part it out, consider 1 light + 1 gooseneck sold

OP
OP
Daniel Waters

Daniel Waters

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because of the number of messages asking about individual units, I will part out as outlined below. But I'd really love it if someone just bought all 3 and then sold what they didn't need!

For one A160WE unit, gooseneck, and 90 degree adapter (and one non-Kessil link cable). $170 including shipping to continental US.

For 2 A160WE units, 2 goosenecks, and 2 90 degree adapters (and one non-Kessil link cable + one Kessil link cable). $310 including shipping to continental US.

Reminder Package deal for all 3 is $420. Buy the whole thing and sell what you don't need.

PM to finalize any transaction.

Zack K

The Butterfly Guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang. Was just about to send a Pm for the whole deal. Welp Congrats on the sale

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 167 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back