• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS 60-gl Custom Starphire Cube (Tank, Stand, Sump & Skimmer)

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have multiple tanks and sadly, after much debate, this one has to go.

This is one of my favorites: a custom 60-gl starphire cube. Measuring 24" x 24" x 24" with internal overflow and eurobracing. All the glass on this tank (and I mean ALL the glass) is Starphire glass. It was custom built by Coast-to-Coast Aquarium. The stand is a standard 60-gl stand and has been fully reconditioned. The stand show very little signs of wear.

Unfortunately, due to the expense in shipping, all items are for local pickup only in the Westchester County, NY area.

*Tank and stand: $600.
*Sump and skimmer: $250. The sump and skimmer are made by Reef Dynamics and rated for 60-90 gl tank.

**If purchased complete I will sell for $800 and give the following with the tank: If the tank, stand, sump and skimmer sell as a complete setup I will include the (2) MP20's, the Eheim return pump, ALL the plumbing associated with the tank, the heaters and dozen or so 4" filter socks, the live rock and (1) bag of new sand. You will literally leave with a full setup ready for water.

***Lastly, I've had waaaay too many lowball offers, and as mentioned above, I politely ask for no lowballer offers. Going forward I will not respond to any offers than the pricing I listed above. So please no PM's, etc asking for "a better price" or "can you do better". I just as well break down the tank and store it in the basement for future use, rather than give it away. I priced all equipment at 25-35% cost of new, which I think is an extremely fair price and you are getting many value added extras.

Thanks so much for all the interest in this setup and happy to answer any equipment/tank setup/hobby/my location related questions you may have going forward!

OP
OP
turfster26

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM's replied to......BUMP

Happy to answer any questions anyone may have....many thanks

OP
OP
turfster26

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TTT.....reasonable offers welcomed. Would like to sell this tank soon before I breakdown after the 1st of the year.

OP
OP
turfster26

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.....happy to answer any questions one my have.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back