• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: ASM G1 Skimmer With BRand New pump!!!

Jeff.:P:.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1eek.gif
FS: ASM G1 Skimmer With BRand New pump!!!
1eek.gif

This skimmer is a beast! I put the gate valve mod on there so you can fine tune for dry or wet skimming. Brand new pump that just arrived this week! I have extra mesh and zip ties for a mesh mod if you are interested in doing so. Also Brand new bulkhead!
IN excellent condition!
biggrin.gif

$200 SHIPPED

Quote:
ASM in-sump skimmers are constructed of extruded PVC tubing and injection molded plastic.
ASM protein Skimmers use needle wheel design on a Sedra pump for to create a finer bubble for highly effective skimming action!
Easy to use! Just set it in the sump, plug it in and adjust the outlet tube!

ASM G 1 Protein Skimmer Specifications:

- Gallon Rating: up to 100 gal.
- Reaction Chamber Diameter: 5.5"
- Footpring: 8.5" x 11"
- Height: 19"

Gate valve assembly can be rotated so you can direct your flow to where you want it.

4670626364_2d3e283f1c.jpg

4670631222_32280f1145.jpg

4670634118_06028d2da6.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back