FS: brand new Marineland 150DD and stand

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, it's official it needs to go. I've had this thing up for sale a couple times but didn't really care if it sold since I would love to have this thing set up. I finally found a house and unfortunately this tank just won't work in the space I have. I started a stand for it which has to go with the tank. It's a 2x4 stand that is put together with heavy duty construction adhesive and deck screws, this thing is solid. It just needs to be skinned. The tank is 36x36x27" and the stand is 36x36x36". There is a 6" base that is removable so that I could fit it through my door. The tank has a starfire front panel and comes with the overflow plumbing. The price for the tank and stand is $700 firm. That's over $100 less than I have into it and over $300 less than the tank would cost if you were to purchase new. Here is a quick pic, please let me know if there are any questions. Thanks.

OP
OP
gar732

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, still available.

OP
OP
gar732

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will post when this thing is sold so if anyone comes across this thread and is interested hit me up until you see it marked sold. Thanks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back