• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Deltec Eco Cooler EC300-2 - SoCal 91784

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used Deltec Eco Cooler available for pick up in Upland, 91784. Well, not exactly used by me. Got it from a fellow reefer who moved out of state but never got the chance to set it up myself due to lack of a proper location. Now I have no use for it. Picked up for $650 or I can ship at buyer's expense.

This chiller uses only 40-45 watts! And it's available for just a bit more than 50% of buying a new one. The savings in electricity will easily pay for itself. I plugged in the fans to make sure they are in working order. Quiet as a whisper.

The only issue is that you'll have to buy a replacement PVC elbow to secure the spray bar to the top. You can see where it's supposed to go in the 4th pic. It's metric so not something you can pick up at HD or Lowes. It should be available from Deltec directly. I never got it from the original seller b/c he couldn't find it. Please PM or post with any questions.

IMG_6417.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6421.jpg

Caption This Contest OFFICIAL VOTING POLL! (make a post in this thread and you could win a prize too)

• "What do you mean?! I am smiling!

• "Did she really just rejoin the ReefAholics Anonymous group...AGAIN?!"

• "Take a look at the new Sexy Shrimp!"

• "I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clownfish? I amuse you?"

• "Looks like your living room is going through the ugly stage"

• "Aghhh! Go put on your makeup before feeding me, please!"

• "You try eating sand and not get constipated!"

• "Everyone, hide! The landlord is coming!"

• "He touched the butt!"

• "They forgot to shut off the RO line and left for work...AGAIN"

• "Get off my sand!"

• "What do you mean I can't say that on a family friendly forum?"

• "My face looking over my bank statement after a reef show..."

• "Kids, you're grounded! Get back in my mouth!"

• "When you see a human with a bucket and know somethings is about to go down."

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back