Fs full reef set up

Rockdyver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I'm moving out of state and my tank just won't make the move, I'm posting this here as a long shot in the maybee someone will be interested

included is
the tank 42 gallon bow front,
about 20 lbs of live rock,
30 lbs of live sand,
also included is the
coralife 65 protein skimmer,
fluval canister filter,
Current led light bar with ramp timer
As well as the stand
Included is also 50 lbs of salt and the test kit, with a refractometer and coral shears.

There are 2 clowns, 2 damsels, 1 coral banded shrimp, 1 snowflake eel, a 6 line rass, a sand sifting blue face goby as well as different types of coral, some zoas, a couple hammers, some torches and other species

I'm asking $200 for everything, if you've ever wanted a salt water tank this is your tank, its ready to go. I also have some water containers so you can move the water. I'm open to offers but be reasonable there's over $400 in coral alone so i don't think I'm being unreasonable in my price

aquarium , tank, saltwater, salt , water , fish , ocean. skimmer, filter, heater, power head, supplies.

OP
OP
Rockdyver

Rockdyver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I know I'm new here, yes I know that I just joined, please someone get the word out, so this set up gets a good home

OP
OP
Rockdyver

Rockdyver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20180211_124948.jpg

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back