• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: Innovative Marine 200 gal EXT 200 Aquarium w/ APS Stand - Black $2900 - Erie CO

Status
Not open for further replies.

JachPot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm down in Aurora, I was basically looking at having a tank with these dimensions made on an 8'x30"x20" (or so). I'm going to talk to the wife about this deal.

OP
OP
F

Fishbone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you haven’t seen one of these in person you should definitely check it out. Build quality is exceptional and tank is perfect. Not a scratch on it. I’m super anal about not scratching glass .

Last edited:

JachPot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be able to piggyback off my friend's moving truck and use it tomorrow morning. he has to return it by noon, so we would have to be their fairly early. I'm still working on logistics with him.

OP
OP
F

Fishbone

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I get up by 6a so anytime after that works for me. Tank is in the garage and will be very easy to load just back right up to it.

JachPot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Preferred payment method? I have Paypal, Venmo, and can do cash I think (Might require a bank visit)

I'm going to DM you my number if you could send some more pictures of the stand inside and outside. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back