• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS- Jason Fox Bloodshots

Keydiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, time to trim my JF Bloodshots once again. These are direct lineaged to JF, all frags are WYSIWYG. A couple polyps aren't open but all open fully. PM for shipping quote, standard 2 hr DOA guarantee. I sold about 40-50 polyps of these last year and everyone has had great results with them. This strain is definitely NOT prone to melting.

Last pic is mother colony and is NFS

A: 3 polyps $240
B: 5 polyps +1 baby $380
C: 2 polyps $175
D: 2 polyps $175
E: 4 polyps $300
F: 4 polyps $300
G: 2 polyps $175
H: $95
I: 1 polyp (plus a half that has healed pretty well and should reform)- $95
J: 2 polyps $175
K: 1 polyp $95
L: 1 polyp $95

Plus a 7 polyp colony not pictured: $480

Bloodshots 1.jpg
Bloodshots 2.jpg
Bloodshots 3.jpg

IMG_2642.JPG

ontop27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mega flatworms on all of the frags. I would try and control that issue first :/ i was going to send a message but not worth the risk

OP
OP
Keydiver

Keydiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mega flatworms on all of the frags. I would try and control that issue first :/ i was going to send a message but not worth the risk

Flatworms are present in the tank. I dose phyto and other small micron foods regularly to keep nutrient levels up and therefore my population is higher than usual. Note that this species is benign (it feeds on phyto and the like) and is extremely common in tanks (it does not populate like red planaria does).

Also note that this species has a bilobed back, not the characteristic trilobe of red planaria.

That said, everyone should be aware that they're present in the tank and take appropriate dipping precautions if they're worried about introducing a harmless critter that is likely to become fish food or disappear with lacking nutrients.

Rakie

NOTED TROUBLEMAKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aceol flatworms aren't a big deal. People just don't like them because they are flatworms, but they are pretty benign. They will eat pods, that's about the worst they do besides existing.

OP
OP
Keydiver

Keydiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, here is what is still available. I'll be PMing individually in order and giving each person some time to respond before moving down the list. I'll have more of these available in the next month or two so sorry to anyone that doesn't get the chance this round, but I will certainly prioritize you when I make more frags!

A: 3 polyps (actually 4 polyps, notice the sub-adult on the front side if you look closely) $240
B: 5 polyps +1 baby SOLD
C: 2 polyps SOLD
D: 2 polyps $175
E: 4 polyps SOLD
F: 4 polyps $300
G: 2 polyps (also has a baby!) $175
H: $95
I: 1 polyp (plus a half that has healed pretty well and should reform)- $95
J: 2 polyps SOLD
K: 1 polyp SOLD
L: 1 polyp SOLD

Plus a 7 polyp colony not pictured: SOLD

OP
OP
Keydiver

Keydiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI mine are open and look like bloodshots, thanks Tim !

I'm really glad I put the right ones in the bag! Let me know how they do for you, saw a bit of leakage on the package so I was a bit worried.

EDIT: After furiously typing, all PMs have been responded to. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 128 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.1%
Back