• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS: livestock torches rainbow chalice spawns and whole system getting out of hobby CADLIGHTS 100 Red Sea etc

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ddelmonaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You already know the story, too busy to keep up with my tank and never home anymore. Looking to rehome to someone who needs it and will enjoy it. Very limited on time as I am not at my house often so whoever wants it all will get priority. At this point please only contact me if you are willing to take the entire system and livestock. I will update post if I decide to split up. PICKUP WESTMINSTER 92683

Cadlights 100 48x24x20 w/stand (not sure if stand is CADLIGHTS or not) center overflow, currently drilled for return, drain and emergency drain

Acrylic sump not sure if branded or not

Red Sea rsk-300 skimmer

Red Sea reefmat roller mat filter

Lights are an amazon brand copied of radions, less than a year old with controller module

jebao return pump (may need controller or replace pump), heater and 2x wave makers SLW-30's

all of the live rock is very old fiji and pukani I have had for decades from other systems

live sand about a year old shallow bed

LIVESTOCK

yellow tang

tomini tang

I dont recall all of the "names" of the corals they were bought or traded from working in the industry with vendors

-16+/- head purple/green hybrid torch/spawn
-12+/-head gold octospawn
-25+/- head blue/green frogspawn
-12+/-head lobo colony purple/orange
-single head lobo green mouth
-bleeding apple scoly
- 6 different rainbow chalice colonies some are overgrown 1.5" or 3" plates (I forget names but they were "designer")
-5+ JF raunchy red bounce shrooms
-much larger than softball size space invader colony
-baseball sized rainbow space invader colony (got bleached due to temp drop may or may not survive)

Priced to sell, $1,500 takes it all. Again you must take the setup as part of this deal, if you dont want the tank you can remove it and throw it away or part out as long as its not at my house. text preferred over pm 714.609.8165. Apologies for the photos I couldn't find my lens and can't provide anymore photos at this time. Thanks and happy reefing.
IMG_0760.jpg
IMG_0759.jpg
IMG_0758.jpg
IMG_0757.jpg
IMG_0756.jpg
IMG_0755.jpg
IMG_0754.jpg
IMG_0753.jpg
IMG_0752.jpg
IMG_0751.jpg
IMG_0750.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back