• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Los Angeles: Solar Circus Zoa Colony 80+ polyps

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

willpower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For sale is one of my Solar Circus zoa colonies. If you are a baller or a shop/individual looking to add this to your inventory to frag, this is for you. This colony is mounted on a glass frag square that makes it easy for you to frag or transfer to zoas to your system. It is extremely healthy and actively growing. I grew this colony myself from a frag of my original colony.

There are over 100 polyps on this plate. That is a 3.5x3.5" glass plate.

Avg price on the forums is currently 60-80$ pp. If sold pp at the lower price price point that would be ~$6000. I am looking for $1200 picked up OBO, making it around $12pp.

I prefer local pickup in 90024/5 , 90403 Los Angeles / Santa Monica. I can ship if you are a well known reefer or vendor. Open to trades for High End SPS mini colonies I do not have, smaller reef friendly fish from your tank, MTG revised duals / reserve list staples, or add more coral for certain watches. I have references Dave @ Vivid or Thirst here on the forums. Thanks for looking.

Solar Circus Colony.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
willpower

willpower

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This colony has increased in size since posting, towards the edges of the square, now 100 polyps or so. Looking still to sell or trade + sell thanks.

unnamed (21).jpg

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.4%
Back