• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS Majano Wand Aiptasia & Majano Eliminator

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a Majano Wand Aiptasia & Majano Eliminator new from Marine Depot 3/16/19. I used it 5 times. $80 shipped

OP
OP
Lovebay

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photo

Majano-Wand-Aiptasia-Majano-Eliminator-99.jpg

OP
OP
Lovebay

Lovebay

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ABOUT WAND EFFECTIVENESS

Best removal method if Aptasia is heavy: I bought Apatasia eating nudibranch. It takes 30 days to breed a population in your tank after seeding with a certain amount based upon tank size, infestation load and flow rate. I had to seed twice, but I woke up one day and every trace was gone. It DOES work. I tried everything. I tried filefish only to end up removing due to nipping. The laser works best beside Nudibranch. HOWERVER, if you have wrasses or rock hunting fish, you will need to remove fish. They will destroy your seeding nudibranch!

The wand works as a maintenance tool if load is LIGHT. It really cooks them.

ROX'S REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ABOUT WAND EFFECTIVENESS

Best removal method if Aptasia is heavy: I bought Apatasia eating nudibranch. It takes 30 days to breed a population in your tank after seeding with a certain amount based upon tank size, infestation load and flow rate. I had to seed twice, but I woke up one day and every trace was gone. It DOES work. I tried everything. I tried filefish only to end up removing due to nipping. The laser works best beside Nudibranch. HOWERVER, if you have wrasses or rock hunting fish, you will need to remove fish. They will destroy your seeding nudibranch!

The wand works as a maintenance tool if load is LIGHT. It really cooks them.
Which laser did you use

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.7%
Back