• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FS - Reef Gently AccliMate XL Acclimation and Transport - 1.75 Gallon Capacity - $70

Item Price
$70.00
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Style68

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ITEM IS IN GREAT PHYSICAL AND WORKING CONDITION. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING.

The U.S. Patent Pending AccliMate reduces stress! You can easily trap, transport and acclimate all in the same container! The AccliMate makes your life easier and greatly increases the survival rates of your aquatic pets. The AccliMate provides an Eco-Friendly solution to plastic bags.

Some of the things you can do with the AccliMate:1. Trap Fish.2. Transport Aquatic Pets.3. Acclimate New Arrivals.4. Trap Bristle Worms and other pests.Increase success, lower stress and reduce our hobby`s footprint with the AccliMate by Reef Gently, Inc

AccliMate™ Standard

.5 gallon capacity
Will hold an aquarium fish up to 2-1/2” long
Outer Tank Size: 7-5/8” W x 3-3/8” D x 6-1/4” H
Inner Tank Size: 7-1/8” W x 2-3/4” D x 5” H
Suction Cups: 2-1/2” diameter
Material: 3/16” thick acrylic
AccliStick included

Acclimation is simple

Set up the acclimation drip with the AccliStick, set a time and walk away
Water in the AccliMate is slowly exchanged with the tank water with the dual siphon, Continuous Exchange System (CES)

Easy Transportation

Trap and Isolate

The inner tanks with flow-through holes can be secured to the inside walls of the aquarium using the included suction cups. Can be used for in tank isolation, quarantine, targeted feeding and more.

Acclimate.jpg Acclimate2.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 67 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 6.7%
Back