Full System for Sale... Leaving the hobby.

Saltlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome person to deal with and very clean parts. His stuff is like new. I'd buy more if I wasn't so broke lol. Also it was nice to meet and talk with you and your wife.

OP
OP
DieHardPhotog-Reefer

DieHardPhotog-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome person to deal with and very clean parts. His stuff is like new. I'd buy more if I wasn't so broke lol. Also it was nice to meet and talk with you and your wife.
Thank you for the feedback!!! It was great to meet you too. I hope we can one day get back into the hobby so we can share experiences again. BTW... I'll take a pic of that Skimmer export tube and send it to you today. Life's been super busy.

DanielJameS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will echo comments above. Very much a pleasure to deal with and everything was very well taken care of in like new condition. Wish I could have bought more! Thanks again [emoji1360]

OP
OP
DieHardPhotog-Reefer

DieHardPhotog-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will echo comments above. Very much a pleasure to deal with and everything was very well taken care of in like new condition. Wish I could have bought more! Thanks again [emoji1360]
Really appreciate your comments! Hope we get to talk "Saltwater shop" one day. Crys and I really want to get back into the hobby later.

OP
OP
DieHardPhotog-Reefer

DieHardPhotog-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is the apex controller still available? pics please. thanks
Someone has expressed interest in it already but you would be the next person if they opt not to purchase.

20181105_112235.jpg
Apex Controller_20181105_094528.jpg
Apex EB8_20181105_094542.jpg

OP
OP
DieHardPhotog-Reefer

DieHardPhotog-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will you ship the APEX?
The problem with shipping the Apex is that two of the probes need to stay wet. At least that's how I understand it. We can't find the caps for the probes in our box so I was trying to sell it locally. However, at this point, we have two people ahead of you who're interested.

Saltlife

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem with shipping the Apex is that two of the probes need to stay wet. At least that's how I understand it. We can't find the caps for the probes in our box so I was trying to sell it locally. However, at this point, we have two people ahead of you who're interested.

Take a rubber glove use the fingers, put some water in the finger, put probe in its own finger with water, put some tight rubber bands around the probe in the finger. Take another dry glove and go over top and band it same as the first. Works great and cheap. Just thought I'd help you out a little.

OP
OP
DieHardPhotog-Reefer

DieHardPhotog-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take a rubber glove use the fingers, put some water in the finger, put probe in its own finger with water, put some tight rubber bands around the probe in the finger. Take another dry glove and go over top and band it same as the first. Works great and cheap. Just thought I'd help you out a little.
Thanks so much @Saltlife! Greatly appreciated.

Back