Fusion sends alarm is off, but it doesn't say which alarm is off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fusion sends alarm is off, but it doesn't say which alarm is off.

When the alarm goes on it says Salt to high or temp to low. But when it goes off, it just says alarms off.
How do I know which alarm is off?

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of your optical sensors, leak sensors, or float switches might be rapidly toggling on and off so quickly that the Apex doesn't have time to send the initial Alarm On message which would include the description of the device causing it before it sends the Alarm Off message. Add this line to your EmailAlm program to force the alarm to stay active long enough to send the Alarm On notification:

Min Time 000:30 Then ON

Once you identify the source of the problem, you can investigate to see if it needs cleaning or some other issue.

OP
OP
14 foot reef

14 foot reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of your optical sensors, leak sensors, or float switches might be rapidly toggling on and off so quickly that the Apex doesn't have time to send the initial Alarm On message which would include the description of the device causing it before it sends the Alarm Off message. Add this line to your EmailAlm program to force the alarm to stay active long enough to send the Alarm On notification:

Min Time 000:30 Then ON

Once you identify the source of the problem, you can investigate to see if it needs cleaning or some other issue.
At this point the only sensors I have are PH Salinity ORP and temp.
If 2 alarms go off, ex PH & salinity, and lets say salinity bounces back to withing range, it say "Alarm Off" it does not say Salinity alarm off. How do I know which alarm is actually off now, PH or salinity.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back