• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Garage Clean Out - Items for Sale

JBP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
For sale I have the following items:

Innovative Marine Media Reactor Desktop Size $60 [used less than 6 months] [SOLD PENDING PICK UP]
Vertex 4 inch Filter Sock Holder Brand New $20
Kessil H80 Tuna Flora Light with Mini Mount $100 [used less than 6 months] [SOLD PENDING PICK UP]
Kessil Spectral Controller $70
Innovative Marine Reef Rack Stand $25
Life Reef SVS24 Protein Skimmer with Mag 7 Pump [Perfect Condition no damages cracks leaks] $300 [SOLD PENDING PICK UP]

Willing to ship at buyer's expense.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JBP

JBP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Sorry about that, added price. I am open to reasonable offers for the skimmer for local pick up Panonhas.

OP
OP
JBP

JBP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Lots of inquiries! Tied up at the office but when I get home from work, I will post pictures and answer everyone's PMS.

OP
OP
JBP

JBP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
A lot of inquiries and pending pick up to locals.

Still available:

Kessil Spectral Controller
Vertex Filter Sock Holder
Reef Rack Model 50 Innovative Marine

Z3speed4me

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(Bought the Kessil) Just wanted to leave feedback real quick that Jay is an awesome guy and was amazing to work with. His equipment is in practically brand new condition! Although I rarely buy anything used, I would not hesitate to purchase anything from him again!

Back