Gauging interest in selling my Cad Lights 12g nano reef tank

Discussion in 'Connecticut Area Reef Society' started by LeslieP, Mar 8, 2018.

1. LeslieP

LeslieP Active Member R2R Supporter CTARS Member

I'm considering breaking down my work nano. It's a 12g Cad Lights reef tank with the back refugium section. I have it lit with a BoostLED and I have a Tunze nano ATO on it.
    I'm just not taking care of it as I should and all it is growing is a bumper crop of aiptasia. Someone please convince me to either sell or restore it to its former glory!!

Tags:

2. eatbreakfast

eatbreakfast Fish Nerd Staff Member Team R2R R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Showcase Editor Partner Member 2018 Expert Contributor Partner Member

It's 12g. You can start that thing over completely in just a couple of hours.

LeslieP and Ergodyne like this.
  3. Whyteboy

Whyteboy Active Member

Well I don't want to convince you to take down your tank, however, if you do choose to pull the plug so to speak send me some pics and what you were thinking for a price as I have been looking for an office nano lol

4. LeslieP

LeslieP Active Member R2R Supporter CTARS Member

Let me see how I do with eradicating the aiptasia; I hate to give up on it just yet. I'll make a decision later this spring. Thanks

Draft saved Draft deleted