• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gen4 Pro Radions for sale

Rodmad4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 gen4 xr30 radions along with a reeflink and 2 RMS radion tank mounting kits for sale. Manufacturer date 8/17. Ran at no more than 50% intensity for 1 year.

Looking to sell as a kit.

Asking $1450.00 shipped to lower 48 states or local pickup.

You may also text me at 321-208-0247

DA881640-D397-4D68-B332-62E0635911F0.jpeg

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

If you’re willing to do 800 for both the lights my local aquarium would be interested. The local aquarium wants to test them against the lights they have used forever and see if there is any difference. Please note (I’m being professional, this is what they asked me to offer). So don’t yell or rant at the messenger lol.
Personally anything used is worth about half cost in my own mind. If these are amazing lights may ask why you choose to do away with them. Your welcome to pm tour answer to me for any part of my post. Again please not that (one I don’t use radions (love my lights though), but asking professionally and there is no intention to what some say low ball (whatever that means), but in my terms go below normal price based on five different places that have them used for sale and take an average. But I’m not doing that just asking for my local aquarium.

sincerely
Sarah

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 14.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 87 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 30.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.8%
Back