Get your weekend started right with some HOT new frags!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TopShelfAquatics

Follow us on Instagram @topshelfaquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fresh update on the website!
View here:
http://bit.ly/FreshCoralCandy

49871485827_46c666e08d_c.jpg
49871178121_74938eeddd_c.jpg

49871177671_22a43c38b6_c.jpg
49871486562_5d3e2840b9_c.jpg

49871178016_4d2f970730_c.jpg
49870648618_85e93050e1_c.jpg

KTTX

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, the price of some of those pieces is ridic. I'm not sure when the $1k frag became common place but I hate it.
Yea, i know how you feel. Prices keep increasing on SPS to where it is not feasible anymore due to high risk of SPS potentially dying with one Alk swing...things need to change.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics , the SPS frags are looking AWESOME, to bad I am in the process of saving to upgrade my tank, LOL!!!

On the LPS side, I noticed that you really don't have any torches, is everything on grow out right now? That TSA Black Panther torch I picked up from you at Macna is awesome, it was a single head, now I think its up to 7 or 8.

Last edited:
OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Man, the price of some of those pieces is ridic. I'm not sure when the $1k frag became common place but I hate it.

We definitely understand that the high end pieces are not for everyone which is why we like to offer many different price options for our customers. If you take a look at the site in the SPS sections we have over 120 frags available that are priced under $100. The pieces you are looking at are ones that are extremely limited and typically only get fragged a couple times a year.

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
@TopShelfAquatics , the SPS frags are looking AWESOME, to bad I am in the process of saving to upgrade my tank, LOL!!!

On the LPS side, I noticed that you really don't have any torches, is everything on grow out right now? That TSA Black Panther torch I picked up from you at Macna is awesome, it was a single head, now I think its up to 7 or 8.

Don't worry our farm will keep the farm producing so we will have some frags ready when your new tank is set up! And as far as LPS goes, yes most of the colonies are the the grow out stage right now. We just had our Flash Sale last weekend which pretty much tapped us out. Torches especially tend to sell very fast. Hopefully we can get some more on the site soon though. Keep an eye for future updates.

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry our farm will keep the farm producing so we will have some frags ready when your new tank is set up! And as far as LPS goes, yes most of the colonies are the the grow out stage right now. We just had our Flash Sale last weekend which pretty much tapped us out. Torches especially tend to sell very fast. Hopefully we can get some more on the site soon though. Keep an eye for future updates.
I saw your farm when I was down for Macna, of course you were still in the process of moving everything and setting it up, but still I learned very quickly that I didn't need to be there as it was a CANDY WONDERLAND, LOL!!!

OP
OP
TopShelfAquatics

TopShelfAquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I saw your farm when I was down for Macna, of course you were still in the process of moving everything and setting it up, but still I learned very quickly that I didn't need to be there as it was a CANDY WONDERLAND, LOL!!!

There's definitely a lot to look at! Hopefully you get another chance to vist soon. Tons has changed since then.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 37.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back