• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Getting out of hobby, $2200 pickup for everything.

OneWhoPokesBears

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright,

The wife and I have decided to get out of the hobby and are selling every reef related item we currently have. Im looking to get out of the hobby ASAP and have priced the lot in such a case. Cash is king and I will not hold nor ship unless other arrangements are made. I will not sell the livestock separate. Looking to get $2200 for the entire package.

Have a 65 gallon that I had plan on upgrading my current 42 gallon system in to. Tank is in good shape and the stand could use a little TLC otherwise it’s a nice set up. The stand for both tanks have lighting systems in them to light the sump areas. I purchased the 42 gallon new and it has been running for about 18 months.

A bunch of equipment included. BRS Carbon GFO Reactor, Ecotech MP40, Ecotech Radion XR15 g4 Pro with mount and diffuser kit (another set up still NIB). Eheim Jaeger heater on the current tank with another NIB, a bunch of plumbing parts. Red Sea Test kits, Hanna Checkers for Alk and CA, BRS refractometer, Hydor wave maker control with 2 power heads, Tunze powerhead, Ecotech Vectra S1, Ecotech Vecta M1, 3 NIB of 20lb black sand….sure Im missing things, but I tried to take photos of everything. If you have questions Please ask.

Planet Aquariums 42 gallon currently running:

Purple Tang

ORA Yellow Watchman Goby

McKoskers Flasher Wrasse

x 2 captive bred tuxedo urchins

Scarlet Red Shrimp

Peppermint Shrimp

Trochus & Nassarius Snails

10+ Jawbreaker mushrooms

4+ head branching hammer

3 head Frogspawn

Random colored frogspawn

Large multiple head no name acan colony

Green & Orange grafted monti cap (scrolling)

2 different birdsnest colonies

PC Rainbow mini colony

Pink/Green Acro

Lots of Zoa’s (Rainbow Infusions, Pink Zippers, OG Miami Vice, Buttmuchers, Pink Diamonds, Space Monsters, Pink Kraks, Twizlers, a bunch of no name others).

Local pickup only. Located in the north part of the DFW metroplex.

OP
OP
OneWhoPokesBears

OneWhoPokesBears

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1810.JPG
IMG_1787.JPG

Tuan’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wish i was close enough to get this whole she bang. I’d be really interested in the Radions if you decide to part out. Thanks

Ej Chavex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you decide to split the live stock I'd be interested in the purple Tang and flasher wrasse. Also the birds nest colonies and pink kraks

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 99 43.6%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 77 33.9%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 37 16.3%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%

Back