getting out of the hobby for now

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW Jimmy! its been along time. I tried contacting you several times. several of us were worried about how things went with your wife? you kinda disapeared.

OP
OP
J

jimmybling31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW Jimmy! its been along time. I tried contacting you several times. several of us were worried about how things went with your wife? you kinda disapeared.

sorry about that. A lot was going on and I haven't been on any of my forums for a long time. I just got back on the computer since I bought another car and I needed to get torque specs for the head as the timing belt broke the day I got it and then checked my email and came back for a bit.

My wife is fine. she has some swelling that will take a few years to subside due to where it's from and a couple scars. We are pursuing legal action against the dentist who got her a MRSA infection in her mouth, esophagus, and chin. She was in the hospital two weeks and didn't get to where she could really get around til two weeks after that. She isn't 100percent now still but is a lot better.

I now own 4 cars and only have 2 running at the moment. I have a Jetta tdi, lexus ls400, Camaro z28, and Porsche 911s targa. The Lexus is the only one completely running, but the porsche I am just working on the distributor on it and it will be back together in a couple days, the Jetta TDI will be running in a week(or whenever bavarian fits me in for tuning for the new parts). The camaro is in the beginning stages of a complete new setup.(450hp N/A, 800 on nitrous) So my hands are filled with the cars right now with all that going on.

My baby is doing great. He is almost 9 months old and 20 some odd pounds. I think near 24 now, but not certain. he has doing the army crawl and a handful too.

My tanks are apart aside from one freshwater with my flowerhorn in it. I am about to set up another freshwater for raising some red terrors for a pair, and I have a 100gall total volume setup I am working on getting ready for my bedroom to set up as an lps reef tank.

I am also already moved into my new house. I am renting out my guest house and one of my spair bedrooms. I have one room left to rent. I can only rent to women as the first renter is a woman and would like for the other to be woman as they will share a bathroom.

I have my in ground pool up and running after a couple months of work.

My garage is filled with junk and I can't get any tanks in it right now because of that.

So that's what I have been up to. lol

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back