Getting out of the hobby, need to sell stuff

mbelanger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title reads. I still have a couple frags and anemone I need to move before breaking down my tank.
-RBT anemone
-Rasta Zoas
-Outer Chaos zoas
-Fruit loops zoas
-AOI
-and the combo green/orange piece I never got a full ID on em but was told Green Bay packers and dragon eye maybe?

I also have an approximately 6+" Black widow anemone. I have paired clowns that host it and if possible I would like the clowns to go with the nem at no extra cost. The female is a regular black/white clown, and the male is mostly white with orange fins (forgot what "flavor")
I will entertain reasonable offers. Located near Maitland/Apopka

IMG_3913.jpeg IMG_3919.jpeg IMG_3908.jpeg IMG_3918.jpeg IMG_3912.jpeg IMG_3915.jpeg IMG_3907.jpeg IMG_3916.jpeg

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i'm interested in the aoi/rastas but am wayyy up north from you in PA. do you ship?

OP
OP
M

mbelanger

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm interested in the aoi/rastas but am wayyy up north from you in PA. do you ship?
I'd rather deal local but I think I do have a small box that I got corals from so I guess I technically could. I've never done it though...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 27.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 32.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.9%

Back