• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

GHL Doser 2.1 SA 4 Pump Master

First Choice

mikey77

View Badges
Reaction score
Looking for GHL Doser 2.1 SA 4 Pump Master — stand alone master
I have a 3 pump version that I used lightly on a 33 gallon for about 6 months. Not sure if that would work for you. Let me know and I can get you pics. I was about to put it up on Craigslist but figured I'd check here first. I recently changed the tank to a freshwater planted tank.

Bucknutz3

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a 3 pump version that I used lightly on a 33 gallon for about 6 months. Not sure if that would work for you. Let me know and I can get you pics. I was about to put it up on Craigslist but figured I'd check here first. I recently changed the tank to a freshwater planted tank.
Do you still have the 3 pump GHL and is it a SA?

Fritz
OP
steveb

steveb

View Badges
Reaction score
I have one. 6 moths old ish. Sitting in closet ready to go. Lol. Planned on a different build and went with the calcium reactor
No idea why im not getting emails lol.

Do you still have and how much do you want for it?

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 378 58.7%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 112 17.4%
  • NO

Votes: 142 22.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 12 1.9%
Premium Algae Scrubbers from Turbo's Aquatics!