Gonna pick up a Green Clown Goby and a Tiger Watchman Goby for my aqarium

clownfishmama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 15-gallon tank with 2 clown fish and a breeder box for the female. I plan to keep her in the breeder box so the gobies can learn where to hide and not go. Additionally, I have a fire shrimp in the tank who has been there for a few months with the clownfish, they don't bother him at all. Is this too much for the tank? My LFS assured me it was fine to put them in but they also said I could swap the female for another if any issues arise. Fingers crossed and wish me luck!

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 15-gallon tank with 2 clown fish and a breeder box for the female. I plan to keep her in the breeder box so the gobies can learn where to hide and not go. Additionally, I have a fire shrimp in the tank who has been there for a few months with the clownfish, they don't bother him at all. Is this too much for the tank? My LFS assured me it was fine to put them in but they also said I could swap the female for another if any issues arise. Fingers crossed and wish me luck!
That sounds almost overstocked but if your LFS says its ok...

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 17 43.6%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back