Great frag tank deals at Blakes Aqua Den

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This should read Blakes not blanks. Can someone change that for me? I was just there and he has 2 frag tanks, I believe 30g rr set ups. Tank and stand for 150 each. Used but very clean. Just like the deep blue 60 I had just picked up only these are smaller but same height. Great deal for someone.

Red88rick

Ctars Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow may have to go buy one just for the stand mine is about to collapse I think.

marchillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I had known this before I bought a used one!!!

I like the Deep Blue tanks but go in another direction with the stand. You will end up regretting it.

tdyrkacz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
most commercially available stands scare me. They look like they've been made by a 5 year old with a staple gun.

Suicideissleep

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea come to find out little water damage kills them fast thought they woukd atleast seal the inside

marchillo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With the design they should build vents in the back. I set the used one up and it was really wet in there from moisture from the sump. Once I installed two fans and a computer vent fan no more visible moisture is present. But the fact that it was setup for a year without the fans made it to the point of no return. I'm bummed on what to do at this point. The thought of tearing everything down is stressful.

OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't recall exactly but the stands were open and metal I think. Not like rusty iron stands, but a nice looking black smooth metal. Simple and convenient for bringing to shows etc. They may not have been deep blue set ups, but very similar looking to the db 60 I just got. Same overflow set up and same height.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back