• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Great trade with Chelsey

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to give Chelsey a big thumbs up for our trade.....I traded her 4 differant frags for a small colony/frag of Palythoa Grandis. I got my package today and all the polyps are starting to open and are very beautiful. They have a white/blue tint to them unlike most P. grandis you see with just brown and green......Thanks again Chelsey I hope the frags I sent you do great for you.......

I can and would recommend trading with Chelsey.....

James

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get them today...Just started vacation..:). I checked on them about 15 minutes ago when I got home(lights are off). They are all open and looking good....Can't wait to see them when the lights come on....

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are about 3-4 more you can't see, the bigger ones are about an inch or so....

DSCN0515.jpg

DSCN0514.jpg

DSCN0513.jpg

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome colony- I think that is the biggest colony of grandis I have seen yet!

JGos, if you need F&I, lmk.

:D
Laurie

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 57 29.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 42 21.6%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 22 11.3%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back