• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Green tip torch, zoas, and more!

savannah0238

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some corals and some six armed starfish for sale. My DOA policy is if the package is opened and the corals or animal didn't make it you will be refunded or can choose another coral, but pictures must be shown in packaging. Shipping will be free only with and $150 purchase anything less is paid by the customer. For payment details will be discussed in pm's. Thank you and happy reefing!
I will also be fragging about 3-4 Duncans later in the week two head frags will be $30 each and four head frag is $45

Green tip torch is $90
Green star $15
Green star $15
Two polyp zoa (pic is mother plant) $15
20 polyp coral $25
6 arm starfish $1

IMG-5716.jpg IMG-5718.jpg IMG-5719.jpg IMG-5721.jpg IMG-5728.jpg IMG-5730.jpg IMG-5731.jpg

Tired

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That coral in the second picture is a clove polyp, not a green star polyp. The zoas in the third-from-last photo look like Tweekers zoas, if you didn't have a name on them.

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got rid of thanks
Hey just wanted to let you know that there are most definitely opportunities to create revenue off of these starfish. Other species of shrimp eg harlequin shrimp consume starfish as their primary source of food. I know it's far and wide but just wanted to throw that idea out there! Take care

OP
OP
savannah0238

savannah0238

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That coral in the second picture is a clove polyp, not a green star polyp. The zoas in the third-from-last photo look like Tweekers zoas, if you didn't have a name on them.
Were you interested in buying? If not could you spread the word I'm really trying to get out there.

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back