• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Halide Set Ups for Sale Cheap – Radium, Lumenbright, Lumatek

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
All local pickup, cash price in Baltimore County, MD. NO SHIPPING.

These were all taken down in good working order. All reflectors have a ~6 month old 250W radium bulb, except one had a 400W and the brand new one does not have a bulb. You can get another 6-9 months of good output before a new bulb is needed.

I always ran them with the glass shields, so the reflectors are in excellent condition without salt spray stains.

6X Lumenbright Large Pendants (reflector + black metal housing) used + 6 month radium bulb $60 each (3 PENDING, 3 AVAILABLE)
1X Lumenbright Large Pendant BNIB $100
1X Lumenbright Small Pendant used $40
2X Lumenmax Elite Pendant used $60 each
1X Hamilton Cozumel Sun used $50

8X Lumatek 250/400W select-a-watt electronic ballasts $60 each (6 SOLD, 2 STILL AVAILABLE)

1X Brand New Radium 250W bulb $50

I will sell as working sets for $100 each. So one of the used reflectors, one lumatek ballast plus a 6 month old radium bulb for $100. Plug and play.

$800 cash takes the whole lot, but you have to take it all.

Here’s a pic of one of the reflectors with the glass shield removed, to show what excellent condition the reflectors have been maintained in by using the glass shield religiously.

Last edited:

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If u consider shipping, I can send u a shipping label. All u have to do is box and tell me the size and weight of the boxes.

BTW, what is the dimensions of your large lumenbright? I didn’t know they come with the black casings.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If u consider shipping, I can send u a shipping label. All u have to do is box and tell me the size and weight of the boxes.

BTW, what is the dimensions of your large lumenbright? I didn’t know they come with the black casings.

I don't have shipping supplies to box these up safely. They'd need huge boxes and tons of padding / bubblewrap.

Good article here for info on the pendants:

Also, some more info here from yours truly. It'd be a lot more useful if photobucket didn't get greedy and kill the pics:

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Only 2 ballasts left, reflectors all still available.

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A few more reflectors pending, bump for the rest...

6t74two7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All local pickup, cash price in Baltimore County, MD. NO SHIPPING.

These were all taken down in good working order. All reflectors have a ~6 month old 250W radium bulb, except one had a 400W and the brand new one does not have a bulb. You can get another 6-9 months of good output before a new bulb is needed.

I always ran them with the glass shields, so the reflectors are in excellent condition without salt spray stains.

6X Lumenbright Large Pendants (reflector + black metal housing) used + 6 month radium bulb $60 each (3 PENDING, 3 AVAILABLE)
1X Lumenbright Large Pendant BNIB $100
1X Lumenbright Small Pendant used $40
2X Lumenmax Elite Pendant used $60 each
1X Hamilton Cozumel Sun used $50

8X Lumatek 250/400W select-a-watt electronic ballasts $60 each (6 SOLD, 2 STILL AVAILABLE)

1X Brand New Radium 250W bulb $50

I will sell as working sets for $100 each. So one of the used reflectors, one lumatek ballast plus a 6 month old radium bulb for $100. Plug and play.

$800 cash takes the whole lot, but you have to take it all.

Here’s a pic of one of the reflectors with the glass shield removed, to show what excellent condition the reflectors have been maintained in by using the glass shield religiously.

Do you have any large or small lumenbright pendants left? I can pick up tomorrow.
Daniel

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back