Halloween +11.11+ Thanksgiving Giveaway Round 1 !!! Win NP 140watt Reef Light **$120 Gift Card**35.5% OFF Code

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Emotion Reaction GIF

I
want
to
WIN!!!

Btrainrolls

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NP 11.1-11.11.png

The last 2 giveaway events are still hot, and now the new giveaway event is here again!Many bonus items have been added to this giveaway event. When you complete all the entries, you have the greatest chance of winning!

How to win these prizes?

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries.
Only the entry is the winning project. Winning entry is subject to verification. The more entries you done, the greater your chances of winning!

Official entry: Did you have fun on Halloween? Had took a lot of photos! bring it on? Share the pictures and interesting things you took on Halloween here!

Bonus 1- Click HERE to watch this YouTube video in its entirety,tell us if you like it and subscribe us.

Bonus 2- Repost this YouTube video to any social media/Forums.Get a bonus 2 per Repost.

Bonus 3- Click here to subscribe to our official website account.

Bonus 4- Click here to view this prize light, add to cart, and use the discount code (FFXW115SX6AQ) to check out. Tell us if you like the discount.

Bonus 5- Add the link and title of this giveaway event on your signature, hold it until the end of this giveaway event.

Bonus 6- Let's take a look at the thread updates and objective evaluations of 5 winners who won K7 V3. Click and View the threads of coral growth records of the following members, and post whether if you willing to use NP K7 V3: Sleeping giant | Mibu | RedReefer | NJTaxMan | kittenbritches .

Bonus 7- Mark a member in any noopsyche's FB group comment area about this giveaway event.

Bonus 8- Check my profile card in R2R and follow us @noopsyche.

We reserve the right to make adjustment to the rules if needed.

Date: Entries will be accepted through November 11th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on November 11th

We won't email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: NP K7 V3 Led Reef Light+ Controller
  • PRIZE 2: $130 Gift Card Code (3 WINNER)
  • Participation PRIZE : 35%OFF CODE <FFXW115SX6AQ> Valid until November 30.
#r2rgiveaway #Noopsyche-givewaway
Bonus 8

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I need me a 140 watt to go with my 90 watt so my 75 watt can go on my 5 gallon. Imagine what I could grow with that!

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I went back to take a look at @NJTaxMan's build and he's gone! He's been replaced by some Farmer of Broccolis. What made you change your name? Did you retire and start a Hydroponics or Aquaponics system?

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went back to take a look at @NJTaxMan's build and he's gone! He's been replaced by some Farmer of Broccolis. What made you change your name? Did you retire and start a Hydroponics or Aquaponics system?
Lol. No. I have taken a brake from SPS. I am not having luck..so I decided to concentrate on FrogSpawn, OctoSpawn, Hammer and Torches. If you see a farm of Octospawns..looks like a Broccoli patch. Hence the name.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Lol. No. I have taken a brake from SPS. I am not having luck..so I decided to concentrate on FrogSpawn, OctoSpawn, Hammer and Torches. If you see a farm of Octospawns..looks like a Broccoli patch. Hence the name.
At least it's not Kenyi Trees. Those look like broccoli too.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
broccoli mister GIF

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NP 11.1-11.11.png

The last 2 giveaway events are still hot, and now the new giveaway event is here again!Many bonus items have been added to this giveaway event. When you complete all the entries, you have the greatest chance of winning!

How to win these prizes?

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries.
Only the entry is the winning project. Winning entry is subject to verification. The more entries you done, the greater your chances of winning!

Official entry: Did you have fun on Halloween? Had took a lot of photos! bring it on? Share the pictures and interesting things you took on Halloween here!

Bonus 1- Click HERE to watch this YouTube video in its entirety,tell us if you like it and subscribe us.

Bonus 2- Repost this YouTube video to any social media/Forums.Get a bonus 2 per Repost.

Bonus 3- Click here to subscribe to our official website account.

Bonus 4- Click here to view this prize light, add to cart, and use the discount code (FFXW115SX6AQ) to check out. Tell us if you like the discount.

Bonus 5- Add the link and title of this giveaway event on your signature, hold it until the end of this giveaway event.

Bonus 6- Let's take a look at the thread updates and objective evaluations of 5 winners who won K7 V3. Click and View the threads of coral growth records of the following members, and post whether if you willing to use NP K7 V3: Sleeping giant | Mibu | RedReefer | NJTaxMan | kittenbritches .

Bonus 7- Mark a member in any noopsyche's FB group comment area about this giveaway event.

Bonus 8- Check my profile card in R2R and follow us @noopsyche.

We reserve the right to make adjustment to the rules if needed.

Date: Entries will be accepted through November 11th. We will choose the winner via a random number generator on November 11th

We won't email or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

THE PRIZE:

• PRIZE 1: NP K7 V3 Led Reef Light+ Controller
  • PRIZE 2: $130 Gift Card Code (3 WINNER)
  • Participation PRIZE : 35%OFF CODE <FFXW115SX6AQ> Valid until November 30.
#r2rgiveaway #Noopsyche-givewaway
Hope I win this light so I will have a matching pair!! Thanks Noopsyche for yet another contest/giveaway!
Bonus 1 done

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 113 58.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.2%
Back