Happy Chinese New Year SALE! Use code "PRE35" for 35% off! Details inside!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy Chinese New Year! Our R2R Flash Sale is this Monday, but no need to wait!

Use code "PRE35" and take 35% off (see below for details)

We got another R2R Flash Sale Happening Monday 2/12!

-- SAVE 35% OFF CORALS NOW --

COUPON CODE: PRE35

The code applies for all wysiwyg corals, and excludes: Clearance, Fish/Inverts, Dry goods, Gift Certificates, Shipping Modules.

Click the photo of the coral you like (will navigate you to our website), and check out! After first shipping fee is paid for, next orders just select "Shipping with Previous Web Order", so the site doesn't charge you again for freight.

Our Guarantee Policy is taped in each box, but you can find it here as well - https://aquasd.com/pages/policy

Click here for ordering info - https://aquasd.com/pages/website-faq-how-to-order

MoshJosh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey @AquaSD, I bought a few things during the pre-pre-sale, bought things on ebay, and plan to buy some more during the sale it self. . . but because I won auctions on different days I ended up paying for shipping twice. . . can that be refunded or can I get store credit for the sale?

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey @AquaSD, I bought a few things during the pre-pre-sale, bought things on ebay, and plan to buy some more during the sale it self. . . but because I won auctions on different days I ended up paying for shipping twice. . . can that be refunded or can I get store credit for the sale?

Of course, we can get you credited on the extra freight paid. Please email us your ebay screenname, thank you!

Team ASD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PRESALEEEEE !!!!

New Year Dragon GIF by INTO ACTION

CLICK HERE FOR ALL CORALS

Use code "PRE35" upon checkout!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy year of the dragon @Team ASD !

I'm psyched you have hippopus clams right now, but the last clam I got from you in Jan (a derasa) had shell growth patterns that looked like it had been on its side in the tank for an extended period of time or before getting to you guys. It didn't last 2 weeks in my tank and expired with symptoms of starvation. In clams, that's a long downhill slope, so it might have been in bad shape long before I got it from being on its side ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's my tank, should have done well:
PXL_20240205_195112413.jpg

Would be ideal to be able to see the shell before purchase to see if the particular specimen is in good shape.

Pics of the derasa on arrival:
PXL_20240117_183919184.jpg

No shell growth:
PXL_20240117_183916177.jpg

Anyway, I'd love to get your clams, but it's risky without being able to see its health ahead of time.

Good news is all my ASD corals are rocking!

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy year of the dragon @Team ASD !

I'm psyched you have hippopus clams right now, but the last clam I got from you in Jan (a derasa) had shell growth patterns that looked like it had been on its side in the tank for an extended period of time or before getting to you guys. It didn't last 2 weeks in my tank and expired with symptoms of starvation. In clams, that's a long downhill slope, so it might have been in bad shape long before I got it from being on its side ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Here's my tank, should have done well:
PXL_20240205_195112413.jpg

Would be ideal to be able to see the shell before purchase to see if the particular specimen is in good shape.

Pics of the derasa on arrival:
PXL_20240117_183919184.jpg

No shell growth:
PXL_20240117_183916177.jpg

Anyway, I'd love to get your clams, but it's risky without being able to see its health ahead of time.

Good news is all my ASD corals are rocking!

We're always happy to text you phone pics and videos of any coral/invert you're interested in :) Email or shoot us a call/text: 858-565-1910

Thank you

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back