Has Your Tank Crashed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

fishnreef

100% Aquacultured - Help Us Conserve and Preserve
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did the power go out? Kalk overdose? Thermometer died? Went on holiday?

It's not what happens, it's what you do next that counts.

When you are ready, you can either painstakingly rebuild one frag at at or you can get our Super-Sized Mixed Coral Frag Pack. All corals are 1"-2" or multi-polyp. Get back into the game. You know what to do. Start again with a bang.

You will get colors! Purples, greens, reds, blues, yellows, and more. And you will get them now!

Click here. Fishnreef Super Sized Mixed Frag Pack
upload_2016-5-16_6-40-2.png

Softies_Coral_Frag_Pack2.jpg

This Frag Pack includes 20 frags of different aquacultured SPS (small polyped stony), LPS (large polyp stony) and soft (zoanthid, paly, sinularia, nepthia, etc.) corals, excluding chalices on 1"-2" or multiple polyps. The assortment of corals will be a good mix of type (see our website corals for typical types) and color. This is a great deal as you will get 100% aquacultured corals at a low cost per frag including free shipping. Due to the sheer size of this frag pack there is a limited quantity available. We do pick which corals we include in the frag pack but feel free to send us a message and let us know what preferences you have and we will do our best to take them into consideration when choosing frags.

Given the size of this pack we have limited availability.

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back