Henry and Avery Aquatics, New Southern California Saltwater Store

TrevorHenryTDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys!
I figured it was finally time to post a thread for our new store, me and my best friend opened. We are located in Southern California in the city of Ontario and do offer shipping.

My Names Trevor, I've been reefing for a good 5+ years and unfortunately was in a few bad car accidents last year and decided I need to do something different with my life and opened a small business with my best friend!
Trent has been reefing for 4 years and can't get enough and soaks up every piece of information he can read or get his hands on. He's really the handy man in the operation and honestly I am super excited to show you guys what we have cooking. I will give you a little piece of the pie here soon enough.

Right now we are a small side business shop operating out of a good office space we have. We have 300 gallons set up in our front room running AI lights and Ecotech return pumps and just focus on water changes to maintain our levels!

I am super excited to share this with everyone in the community and I AM SO NERVOUS for what is to come, This is my first small business and I am doing my best to keep everyone happy.
We are not walk in yet as we still have so much to do but shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected] and lets schedule a appointment so we can get you taken care of 1 on 1.

Henryandaveryaquatics.com

I have been updating our site with colonies we have grown or acquired from local reefers so we can offer the quickest turn on around your order as possible while still being able to maintain a nice inventory of stock and continue to aquaculture what we have.

I would love to earn every single one of you guys and gals business so please don't hesitate to message me and let me get you taken care of!

H&A_Logo_ORNG_BLU.png

Blue Spot Octopus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good luck, you are in a good location and close enough to los Angles you can visit the wholesalers.
Hopefully you can stock the MAP equipment, have you reached out to Coralvue or others, plenty of choices.
Maybe getting a good RO/DI machine and actually make 0 TDS water would be nice. Charge what is cost, show the ICP test.
I like your sign but I cannot see the lower half, and no I am not color blind.

OP
OP
TrevorHenryTDH

TrevorHenryTDH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Good luck, you are in a good location and close enough to los Angles you can visit the wholesalers.
Hopefully you can stock the MAP equipment, have you reached out to Coralvue or others, plenty of choices.
Maybe getting a good RO/DI machine and actually make 0 TDS water would be nice. Charge what is cost, show the ICP test.
I like your sign but I cannot see the lower half, and no I am not color blind.
Appreciate the kind words, We decided against retail as our location is just not in the best location for a retail store, we are moving into a wholesale model.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 26.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 68 31.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back