• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ALL SOLD - Please Close

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I have some beautiful zoanthids that are ready to ship! These are all WYSIWYG but I have additional frags of those varieties with per polyp (PP) prices listed. FedEx Priority Overnight shipping is $50 with free shipping on orders of $300 or more.

Please PM me which types of zoanthids and how many polyps of each you'd like. Feel free to check out my substantial feedback here on R2R. In the event of a DOA, please send photos within 2 hours of delivery. DOA's will be replaced or refunded minus shipping expenses.

CB Bloodshot Kraks - 1 Polyp $150 (SOLD)
DSC_0014.JPG

CB Bowsers - 4 Polyps $200 ($50/PP) - (SOLD)
DSC_0002.JPG

RR Krakens - 2 Polyps + Babies $300 (SOLD)
DSC_0042.JPG

Candy Apple Reds - 2 Polyps $30 (SOLD)
DSC_0047.JPG

CB Pink Ring of Deaths - 4 Polyps $60 ($15/PP) (SOLD)
DSC_0072.JPG

Utter Chaos and Bam Bams - $45 ($5/PP) (SOLD)
DSC_0082.JPG

Utter Chaos and Bam Bams - $30 ($5/PP)
DSC_0085.JPG

Ultimate Gobstoppers - 6 Polyps $45 ($7.50/PP) (SOLD)

DSC_0062.JPG

Rastas - 4 Polyps $30 ($7.50/PP) (SOLD)
DSC_0088.JPG

Fire and Ice - 5 Polyps $25 ($5/PP) (SOLD)
DSC_0092.JPG

Reverse Space Monster - 2 Polyps $15 ($7.50/PP) (SOLD)

DSC_0095.JPG

Sunny-D's - 5 Polyps $25 ($5/PP) (SOLD)
DSC_0007.JPG

Best,

Daniel

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrD

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Yes, local pick-up is available.

OP
OP
MrD

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi @golfman99 , many of the WYSIWYG’s are sold but I have extras of almost everything. The easiest approach is to pm me how many polyps of each type you’d like and I’ll likely be able to accommodate you.

Thanks,

Daniel

smiley28

Hectorj
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely a hobbiest that is worth looking into buying from, if you haven’t already. I’m probably a little annoying to deal with as a customer cause I’m always forgetting my own schedule but Mr.D was very patient and hook me up with some very healthy gobbstoppers. Thanks again by the way!!

j5kidd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also had a great experience. Corals were packaged nicely and I’m already starting to see some new growth. Buy with confidence!

OP
OP
MrD

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone. Remaining items updated.

If you’re interested in frags with different polyp counts than those shown, just send me a message!

OP
OP
MrD

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALL SOLD.

If you're interested in any of these, PM me and I'll put you on the list for my next round of frags.

Last edited:

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly do not like doing this but I am at this point. Not saying that Mr. D is a bad person or this or that but I recently purchased some zoas from @MrD. I bought some CB Bowsers and what was sold to me as CB Bloodshots. Let's just say that the CB Bloodshots aren't CB Bloodshots. I have sent @MrD numerous messages about this and all I am getting back is that they are in fact CB Bloodshots. Not buying that one bit. I paid like 3 times the price for "CB Bloodshots" when in fact they are 100% "Speckled Kraks".

I was given the option to return the Speckled Kraks at my cost and a restocking fee. Not how you do business if you ask me. When I reached out and told him I even at that moment mentioned that I would let the polyps mature some and make a decision at that time. They have matured and just as I thought when I initially saw them they are 100% Speckled Kraks.

OP
OP
MrD

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mitch, once again I’m sorry you’re not pleased with the zoas.

The zoas you received are CB Bloodshot Kraks, as shown in the WYSIWYG photo in this thread.

The photo of the JF Bloodshots you sent me are indeed a different zoa, I’m not sure where the confusion came from that you expected to receive those. If you do some research you’d find that the CB Bloodshot Kraks and Speckled Kraks are indeed very similar.

I’ve been very polite and professional responding to your messages. I’ve even proposed a solution, to take them back minus shipping expenses, a very reasonable offer. If you’d like to propose a solution of your own I’m open to hearing it, but don’t appreciate being badmouthed on my thread.

Lastly, I’m not a business, I’m a hobbiest. I want to help other hobbiests enjoy reef keeping and do my best to ensure anyone who buys from me has a great experience and I’ve tried to do that for you.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.9%
Back