• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ALL SOLD - Please Close

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Mitch, once again I’m sorry you’re not pleased with the zoas.

The zoas you received are CB Bloodshot Kraks, as shown in the WYSIWYG photo in this thread.

The photo of the JF Bloodshots you sent me are indeed a different zoa, I’m not sure where the confusion came from that you expected to receive those. If you do some research you’d find that the CB Bloodshot Kraks and Speckled Kraks are indeed very similar.

I’ve been very polite and professional responding to your messages. I’ve even proposed a solution, to take them back minus shipping expenses, a very reasonable offer. If you’d like to propose a solution of your own I’m open to hearing it, but don’t appreciate being badmouthed on my thread.

Lastly, I’m not a business, I’m a hobbiest. I want to help other hobbiests enjoy reef keeping and do my best to ensure anyone who buys from me has a great experience and I’ve tried to do that for you.

Charge for what I received is all that I want. I’d rather not have gone back and forth on this either. Shipping them back is a major inconvenience.

I understand that you may have bought them as CB Bloodshots but they are only Speckled Kraks for future reference.

OP
OP
MrD

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mitch, that's exactly where we stand.

This is a WYSIWG photo that I took of the Bloodshot Kraks, it was included in the thread. These are the zoas you received.

dsc_0014-jpg.1014799

The JF Bloodshot is a different zoa. I'm not responsible for reimbursing you because you misunderstood the thread. I've offered a reasonable solution. Let's move forward or move on please.

upload_2019-4-28_8-48-3.png

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not talking about JF Bloodshots versus CB Bloodshots. Honestly don’t even worry about it. At this point I’ll just deal with PayPal. I tried to do it a different approach but obviously nothing going to change.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You honestly telling me really that you are fine selling someone something that is not really what it is as something else. Speckled Kraks are like $50/pp.

OP
OP
MrD

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mitch, I'm absolutely not okay with misrepresenting something I sell.

I purchased them from a reputable seller here on the forum as Bloodshot Kraks and the research I've done supports that they are infact Bloodshot Kraks. Bloodshot Kraks and Spekled Kraks are very similar looking so I can understand your concern. If I find out the original seller misrepresented them or sent me the wrong corals, I will of course make things right.

Town-916

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly these sales are Wysiwyg so even if he did name them wrong your buying based on what is in the pic not what you google lol . I understand you probably won’t like my input but here it is anyways .

OP
OP
MrD

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All items have been sold.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MrD

MrD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for chiming in. The lineage of these zoanthids was traced directly to Cornbred Corals. We have confirmed with certainty that the zoanthids were correctly labeled as CB Bloodshot Kraks.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just will not be buying CB coral going forward. Cannot support someone with those type of business practices. Taking a Speckled Krak and rebranding it as CB Bloodshot Krak and having the most misleading photography on his website makes me sick. Wife is a photographer so I know how overly saturated the pictures are, but more frustrated that the coral I received is a Speckled Krak, no question that it is. Yes I bought it as a CB Bloodshot so I guess it should be called a CB Bloodshot. This point going forward, I do not care what the hot new CB coral will be. Just won't be in my tank.

Yes @MrD did tell me that he confirmed lineage, but all that stuff to me is noise.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 172 67.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back